Reviews for The List
Steavatron chapter 2 . 9/5/2020
I love this. I just love this so much. You've mastered the dialogue and it flows so well. Your punctuation and word choice add so much to the experience and it makes me feel like I'm right there in the room with actual people. So much fun.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 15 . 7/1/2020
A good, fun ending. Your story was well worth reading. Thanks.

BTW, your title for chapter 16 is misspelled. The word is ‘Extras’.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 14 . 7/1/2020
I still don’t wish to be in Dean’s shoes, still ...

I’m so glad they Finally confessed and are now together. Yes, they will have to eat a lot of crow, but it’s worth it.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 13 . 7/1/2020
Well, that went about as pear-shaped as one could get!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 6/28/2020
I think that they each should petition the Ministry to change their middle names. Say from James to Bartholomew, and from Jane to Yolanda.

Also, the Weasleys should be warned to back off. I can see one of them vowing on their magic and life that they will never marry or be in any form of romantic relationship with the other. Then when they act as usual, magic will kill the vower.

mmuumm chapter 2 . 6/3/2020
nicechapter
unipac chapter 15 . 5/11/2020
I just finished this story ans I must say I loved it
True Slytherins chapter 2 . 5/6/2020
If they got MARRIED, they would have the same initials
True Slytherin chapter 2 . 5/6/2020
Draco? I thought he was jealous of Harry!
lmcdanl chapter 16 . 4/29/2020
I really enjoyed this story and including deleted scenes is a neat idea.
lmcdanl chapter 14 . 4/29/2020
This is adorable. I love the movies and books you’ve quoted from too. So glad they finally admitted to themselves and each other what has been obvious to everyone else.
amyrlinengineer chapter 15 . 4/2/2020
Very cute. It definitely captured the whole 90s RomCom vibe as well.
ViperComet69 chapter 16 . 3/30/2020
It isn't every day I find a fanfic which keeps me enraptured the whole way through, wavering between exasperated facepalms at how dense they both are to grinning like an idiot as they act like the couple they don't realise that they are, but this was such a good read from start to finish.

100% being added to my list of all time favourites, and definitely on my list to reread a hundred times!
Jonyonny chapter 2 . 3/23/2020
the Dean part in this chapter made me chuckle... got my coworkers to look at me like I had finally lost it too.
Gvagore chapter 13 . 3/20/2020
And...you ruined it, fuck you.
766 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »