Reviews for The List
wings of a lost soul chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
I like your fic please try to update as quickly as time allows you to. No rush though I can wait. :D Thanks

~wings of a lost soul~
kizkool chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
Loved it!

haha.. very funny! I loved the whole.. staring at Harry thing...

Quite amusing!

I love this fic!

Keep up the brilliant work )

Kat
Rodidor chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
dean likes hermione

if looks could kill harry would be dead and buried by Hermione's dad

and last but not least Luna is stuck with ron i really pity her
Readerforlife chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
great chapter
Narutolovesraman chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
ooh. That was a nice chapter...I love the part about Mr. Granger hating Harry...I don't know why, but it's funny.

I hope that darn writers block dissapears for you...I can't wait for another chapter!
StunningSpellRocks2345 chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
good i liked it
rm chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
i mostly dont like harry- hermione stories,but i really like this one...its very cute! i loved the scene in which hermione's dad is glaring at harry! poor harry! update soon! please...
WellWhateverNvm chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
omg i love all the lists they keep making...lol...please update soon?
writrfreak15 chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
Oh, this was a brilliant chapter! I'm so, so, sorry that I didn't review in March. I had a lot of work doing, so I had to save this chapter in one of my mail folders. Ginny is absolutely wonderful! Hermione's mother? I give her PROPS! That was so funny! I'm still laughing!
LilyFlowerSmart chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
First. you have no idea how much i love your story.

Second. Is the best i have read so far.

Third. you are the best.

Finally. PLease update soon.
FreeSpritSprite chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
certainly worth continually, its very very funny, especially your last line, thats great.
Starlight Maiden 1216 chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
UPDATE! !
Amydali86 chapter 5 . 2/26/2007
"laughing quietly* in the corner" Great Story.. continue soon please very funny.

*note here: quietly here means loudly and almost uproariously.. or it would be if I weren't reading this story in public... thanks for putting a smile on my face
Kye chapter 4 . 2/22/2007
So what happend on the Quidditch Pitch with the broom?
AdriannaLili chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
can't wait for more. When i read what Hermione's mom wrote my jaw literaly dropped. That just Shocked me. Good. Job.

Alyx