Reviews for The List
Lierian chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
Had another great laugh reading thier reactions to Ginny's essay! I really enjoy your characters. I can honestly say your Ginny is one of the few I really like especially after MarySue-I-Am-So-Pretty-Perky-Wonderful-GinGin of HBP. Can't wait for the rest of the story!

Lierian
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
wonderful job, you can add my name to the list

and here's some more reasons, well sort of a spiel but you don't have to read it

a successful match is between two people who complete eachother, people who make up for the other's weaknesses and encourage their signifigant other to want to be better for them, someone you can wake up next to and still theink he/she's the most handsome/gorgeous person in the world for the next (insert large number here) years. for more ideas, go see an h/hr shippers profile

please update soon!
letusmeethalfway chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
update... soon...
AdriannaLili chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
Great job i love it keep going update soon
E.G. Potter chapter 2 . 11/29/2006
)laughs( ha wow.. i love this this is gonna be a rockin story! keep going..!
writrfreak15 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
So funny! So funny! Ah, the evidence is screaming out. Take all the time in the world to finish this. Work comes first. Great chapter, as usual.
Talon05 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Its good... I don't have anything for you... maybe more essays of some sort, and more people to the list, like five or ten every chapter would be cool...
Sweet.Mione.Potter chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
This chapter was great, very good and very funny too, i really can't wait for the next one, keep the amazing work and update soon :)
dfcole chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Great chapter! Plz update soon!
Jedipilot24 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
lol, great chapter. I just love ending, please update soon.
ravenous19 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Harry and Hermione are so clueless, it's funny. It'll be interesting to see how long it takes them to realise they're in love. Although, I personally don't imagine them jumping off the couch at Ginny's point. Hermione, to me, would discount it as 'platonic friendship.' But, still good story-telling nonetheless.

Keep up the great work, and the excellent story, and take care, Ash.
Lelymarques chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
so good! so cute! so funny!

the ending was great!

im waiting for the next chapter ok?
Shinji-Higurashi chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
well the first 2 chapters are good and i hope you keep up with it i will wait for your next update
kizkool chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
haha so good!

Better than good- BLOODY FANTASTIC!

Keep up the good work..

Kat
pgranger chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
oh my goddess!

This is a really diferent and god fic!

I love it! really!

I use to read the romantics, dramas and that kind of stuff, but I love your sense of humor... it's fantastic!... and Harry and Hermione are so cute not wanting to see what they have

I'll waiting for the next chapter!

You're amazing!