Reviews for Naruto vs Neji!
yugiohFan441 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
i like to see more of this story
MC-GAR-IL chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Gah look what you've done now my imagination is running rampant with different ways of Naruto-kun owning Neji then attempting (very cutely might I add) to sweep Hinata-chan off her feet (Not that he has to try extra hard). Yep my mind is very fluffy right now.

Anyway good story can't believe it's so short. And the end I can't decide if I like how open-ended it is. I mean I wouldn't mind a part 2, but it's perfectly fine the way it is now.

But anyway time to end the review to check out your other stories

IL
M chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Go Naruto! Kill that dickwad! KILL!
Would You Hurry It Up chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Well, we all know what Naruto's capable of doing when it comes to somebody hurting Hinata...poor Neji

Nice story!
count-zechs00 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I liked this. You really should have expanded on this.
ilovemanga07 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
im imagining Neji got OWNED!
NaruHinaSometimes chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Continued?
Hektols chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
" “We can’t,” the first muttered, hatred plastered to his face. “You know the law. We can’t touch him.”"

You were right with that part, the net is plagued with fics where the villagers don't fear the punishment for attacking Naruto but are afraid of the one for revealing the truth about the Kyuubi. Didn't they know what is coherency?

It would have been really nice if Naruto realized it in the original story.
afdghdfg chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Love It!
Shkamaru15 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Ouch... that had to hurt ,Neji... I'm imagining him dead now... NaruHina 4ever!
badboywest chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
needs a second chapter about how naruto vents his anger out on neji by beating the fuck out of him lol
Glory of Dawn chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Short but nice. I have 1 minute left in class. Enough time to finish this review, log off, and turn off the computer? Apparently not, there's the bell. Later!
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Vary good!
MysticAngel01 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
wow.. another great story by you.. hehe.. jee.. you're such a great writer.. you really have great description.. you really describe how naruto transforms into demon form really well.. wow! YOU'RE AMAZING! heehee.. anyways.. i loved it XP
DarkSamuraiX1999 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I wish that had happened in the manga. That would have been so cool. Great job.