Reviews for Magic Always Happens when it Snows
edwardheartsbella chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
i believe her kids name is Martha

and ur forgetting about April
Like2CUHappy chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
OMG i love it this was a great ending chpter!
LukeandLorelaiR4ever1492 chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
I thought it was good for a writer who only watched the seventh season. Because the seventh season sucked mostly. The rest are better. I liked the idea for the story and your character interpretations weren't bad. You should watch more and write some more fics.
JavaJunkieMM chapter 6 . 7/1/2007
This was good, I liked how you ended it. Java Junkie for ever!
Perfects chapter 6 . 7/1/2007
yes i loved this story! it was great! and the chpter was super cute too! good luck on your future stories! your a great writer.
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
I mean, it's no big deal or anything since this is your first Gilmore fic but there wasn't any April at all and that was the main reason for their breakup. It was fluffy, albeit short. Good job, though.
Perfects chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
this is pretty good. it goes the way i want. and i like getting what i want. people say "oh life is so much beter when you dont get everything you want" well they're stupid beacause they have no idea what its like getting everything you want. i however have experienced that through this story and i love it. now i have finished my random soon!
xogilmoregirlsox10 chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
this story is pretty good, i like it. update soon

-Moe :)
starfire192486 chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
sounds like Luke and Lorelai are getting back to where they used to be, that's good! great that Rory and Logan are engaged! Keep writing!
JavaJunkieMM chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
I like it so far! I like the Lorelai and Luke moments. Keep going with it.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 5 . 5/4/2007
very nice story...
Like2CUHappy chapter 5 . 5/4/2007
i ttly luv it update asap and we need more L/L kissing and (wink-wink)!LOL jk...kinda!-mandy
pattyweb0606 chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
loved it! hate that its only a oneshot!
Javamaniac chapter 5 . 5/4/2007
She doesn't really seem to care about Rory and her engagement, watching the film again...Just seems ooc.
starfire192486 chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
It was fairly good, but it was lacking depth - it seemed mostly surface. Not enough emotion. Keep writing and trying! Try reading the work of "LGandLDForever", she seems to have their characters down.