Reviews for Lost and Found
carocali chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
Hey! You can't end it like that! I need more! What happens to them? Do they defeat the demon? Does Sam succumb to the darkness? I NEED TO KNOW!

This is so incredibly well written and I need more! I love your theories and what Missouri has opened for them. Their devotion to each other is staggering. My favorite moment was when Dean went out of his way to keep contact with his knee on the couch. Just so perfect, and so Dean.

I refuse to let this be the end... you MUST write more. No ending!

Now, go write young lady!

Kyriebess chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
Mrr..that was a bittersweet ending. I'm glad the boys are sticking together with a sense of mission...but off they go to their possible doom. Mrr...

Great story! I loved all the knee touches and the tell me when to close my eyes stuff. Very subtle things that show how much the boys love each other. Thanks so much for writing this, it was great! I really enjoyed reading it!
friendly chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
awesome job.. there is going to be a sequel right...
gaelicspirit chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
Yay - another chapter! Dude, this story has kinda taken on a life of its own, hasn't it? Okay, some favs:

He was ready to go forward only with his big brother beside him.

Spot on. I think that's so true for Sam.

I like how the realization that the demon had been seducing him into leaving Dean - thinking he was protecting him - sank into Sam. I have a *sneaking* suspicion that the show *might* go there, too. With Sam leaving Dean (not that Dean's gonna allow it for long) to protect him.

“From where I’m sitting, you’re doing a damn good job of that yourself!”

Man, I would NOT want to be on Dean's sh*t list.

You cannot close your eyes,” she warned reminding him of his role as protector, “Sometimes protecting involves revealing the truth no matter how painful it is.

Oh. Poor Dean. True, but, oh.

“I think the next encounter with the forces of darkness will be to destroy you, Sam.”

Everything inside of Dean wanted to fly across the room and strangle the woman as if somehow doing so would stop the prophecy she had just laid on his family, on his little brother. His blackened eyes filled with tears of anger and rage.

“No, Sam. I’ll shut my eyes…you’ll shut yours..remember?”

*sob*. Love the code, girl.

“Thank you, Obi-wan,” Dean retorted sarcastically. “And hopefully the force will be with us...”

Whee-hoo! Together they are unstoppable. :) YAY! Great story.
ephiny63 chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
hey there

great ending with your story, I thoroughly enjoyed the banter between Missouri and Dean, you did that wonderfully.

Thank you for the story, I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to reading your next one...(hint)

hugs Shelly
supernatural mommy chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
This was a phenomenal story...I really enjoyed it and could actually see some parts of it coming to fruition. YOu have a way with words and really do well with your stories!

Great job and can't wait to read your next story!

supernatural mommy
geminigrl11 chapter 9 . 12/9/2006
The boys parted, then reunited, and now facing the truth of the great danger that lies ahead - for both of them. Truly, their strength lies TOGETHER, and thank heaven Sam really realizes that now. Still, Missouri's words must have been terrifying. They are going to need to lean on each other in every way to persevere. Can't wait for the next chapter!
onemediumdrip chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
Very nice, I'm liking the story. Keep it up!
laughandlove chapter 9 . 12/8/2006
Intense, creepy, and really scary chapter! It was all in the mind though...just running through what Missouri said in my mind gave me goosebumps! Great job, this story is really getting interesting. Please continue soon!
tag0 chapter 9 . 12/8/2006
I hope you don't mind a bit of constructive critiquing here; but I'm enjoying this story quite a bit, yet there's one thing about this part that grates on me: all the emphasizing (italics) going on. I could understand emphasizing a few key words in what Missouri's telling them, but what's here is rather excessive, and I'm noticing it breaks me out of the rhythm of reading.
gaelicspirit chapter 9 . 12/8/2006
OMG. Okay, reviewing as I read, but you just gave me a jolt because of the whole light/dark conversation with Missouri... after the latest episode (Croatoan) last night, I posted a comment on blog about the show saying almost this exact same theory for where the show is going. Is that weird or what?

And I read on...

As she rattled off his older brother’s responsibilities as counselor, guide, defender and willing sacrifice, his eyes began to tear. Dean was all these things for Sam already, and had been his whole life.

Aww. Sniff. So true.

Dean smiled and rested his knee on the side of his little brother’s leg as if to say I’m here, little brother, I’m right here.

For Dean to fulfill his role as a warrior fighting for the light, he had to know when his brother was being attacked.

Yeah, Sam. HELLO. Give your brother a fighting chance!

Dean began pacing like a caged lion, walking from one side of the living room to the other in a nervous, steady gate.

Why is it that Dean pacing is so sexy?

And somewhere in that moment of understanding, he found the jury of his heart swing in her favor.

Nice sentence. I like the way it flowed.

His façade of being insensitive and smart aleky was simply that, a façade, and, for once, he sat before her with his wall down and his eyes tearing, and she thought that he was beautiful.

Aww. He is. He IS beautiful. *Hugs Dean*

Great chapter. I am so interested to see where you're taking this.
carocali chapter 9 . 12/7/2006
Wow! A whole plot development! I thought this would be a few quick chapters and be done. No, we get a really cool theory of what is to come for the Winchesters. I love your snips from the show to emphasize your points - the moment from Roy LaGrange; reminding us of Andy. All clues to what's been building.

Your analogy of the dark and the light is stunning. The candle example gave me goosebumps and I'm anxiously waiting for more since we are stuck for several weeks with no new episodes!

Wonderful Act 2. Can't wait for more!

Joella chapter 9 . 12/7/2006
Wow! Very deep metaphors and analogies. Kept me riveted to the screen. Hope to see an update soon.
friendly chapter 9 . 12/7/2006
great job.. awesome chapter
Kyriebess chapter 9 . 12/7/2006
First, I have to say that I laughed out loud at your: "Previously on Supernatural Lost and Found". Totally cracked me up! :0D

Anyway, awesome chapter! I loved the light analogy...and I have to say, I always hoped the show would eventually do EXACTLY what you described, with the choosing a side and there being a warrior and a protector. So I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. Gives me hope that maybe the show WILL actually go that way. :0)

Really great chapter! Loved it!
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »