Reviews for Lost and Found
laughandlove chapter 8 . 12/7/2006
And...CONTINUE! Please! I love that Sam and Dean have been reunited, and I really want to hear what Missouri has to say about the Demon's plans for Sam. Like, now. I GUESS I can wait, though. For such a great story, it's worth it! Keep up the awesome work!
rozzy07 chapter 8 . 12/7/2006
Rachel - Cliffie going on here girl. You manage to get our boys to Missouri safe and sound, finally getting ready to hear what she has to say and end the chapter! No! This was too intense. The fact that something awful must be afoot and Missy knows it. Just how will the brothers react, how will they cope? Go, girl, feed me another chapter double quick soon or I'm in serious danger of developing Peptic Ulcer Disease!
Steph chapter 8 . 12/7/2006
NO! My insides are turning inside out! Update asap, PLEASE!
SilverStorm06 chapter 8 . 12/6/2006
Well, she's going to have to hold that breath for a while, isn't she. at least until you get the next chapter out. ;)
carocali chapter 8 . 12/6/2006
Oh, I had so hoped that Dean wouldn't be afraid of Missouri this time, and they would have an 'understanding' of sorts. At least the boys finally got there. Now hopefully she can help them sort out what the demon is doing.

You broke my heart with poor Sam being sucker punched and going on his personal hunger strike to work his way through it. And Dean, the eating machine, trying so hard to get through to him. Sigh...

Can't wait to see where you go with this!

Kyriebess chapter 8 . 12/6/2006
Ok- so now they're at Missouri's. I wanna know what she has to say. Update soon!

I'm so happy they're together again. I kind of feel bad for Dean- dreading the Missouri visit. Poor guy. All that brother worry and then to be yelled at (although she didn't really do that yet).

Great chapter (as always)!
MistyEyes chapter 8 . 12/6/2006
Cliffhanger! I want to know what she's gonna say. Nice chapter!
gaelicspirit chapter 8 . 12/6/2006
That's so MEAN. I actually had been holding my breath. Mean. Mean. Did I mention that it was MEAN?

I think you have Missouri perfect, but you know I was always bothered by how she babied Sam and bashed Dean. In "Home" Dean was having some serious issues being back there - he was on edge and teetering. Sam didn't have the memories he did, and yet, he was the one to get comfort. I guess I justified it as if she HAD comforted Dean, he would have gone over the edge and she could sense how badly he did NOT want to do that, so instead she poked at him and riled him. But I'll never forget how after all that he still helped her down the stairs at the end.

I just think that somone needs to give Dean a hug once in awhile. Allright, allright. I'll DO it. Geeze.
rozzy07 chapter 7 . 12/5/2006
Wow, this chapter was so unexpectedly play out that I caught my breath in disbelief when everything turned upside down for our Sam. The girl seemed for the briefest moment a beacon of light for our Sam - he had stopped her from turning, from killing and the belief that he could help her, help others like them wrapped him in a new found confidence - something called hope. Dean has to watch this shredded from him again, as Sam, his innocence, his belief that he can save others like him has been well and truly used against him by the demon, whose been playing twisted mind games that would have damaged more if Dean hadn't been there to support his brother. So, this time round the demon didnt win the game completely because despite its best intentions the brothers are still together, a fighting force to be feared, heading over to Missouri's searching for a bout of Q & A. Can't wait for them to meet up with Missy again! Please - more soon.
rozzy07 chapter 6 . 12/4/2006
Rachel, You brought back Missouri (hugs you) I just love her character... but her dark warnings of 'pure evil' after our boy sent shivers down my spine. It kicked stared Dean into action and finally he finds his brother, alive and seemingly well, with a girl in tow...! Loved how you let the confrontation between the brothers take its time, eyeing each other up and down, awkward feelings held in check before expanding to actual speech. And then the outpouring of feelings, of denials held in check for too long, of fears and bonds of unbreakable love met with brotherly hugs, all just melded together and whammied my heart. Loved it all. Roz.
Phx chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
I just KNEW that wench was trouble! What a wonderful long chapter. I just couldn't get enough.

Poor Dean - all he wanted was some greasy spoon chow... I loved him counting down the doors to meatloaf and Sam continually stopping. So true to character from the show too. Sam does not appear to be as concerned with eating in general as Dean does. how many times have we seen Dean eating something on the show and Sam isn't? LOL!

And the image of him toting the bag, in anticipation of trouble was so them!

Ooh and Sweet, sweet Sammy - happy sigh - I just love the kid and his reasoning. Why would I be mad at you for caring enough to find me? Aw - Sammy logic :)

Very good chapter. but br... the demon was setting Sam up? Chills...
Kyriebess chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
Oh that was so good. You wrote them exactly the way they sound in the show! I felt like I was watching an episode! THAT WAS SO GOOD!

So now we know the evil demon was after Sam and that's why he had the convulsion. That's a little scary to think the demon can just cause Sam to convulse at any time. I hope Missouri has some good advice for them.

Dean was such a great big brother in this chapter! I so wanted to hug him!
SilverStorm06 chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
aw, poor Sammy, he is a little too innocent, but that's what makes him all the cuter. :)
Winchesterlady chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
Great story, great chapter. More so since my name just happens to be Melinda (although I am nicer and not a demon). Can't wait to hear what Missouri has to say.
MistyEyes chapter 7 . 12/4/2006