Reviews for Lost and Found
gaelicspirit chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
I knew it. I KNEW Melinda was no good. That note was creepy. And yes, they should never, never seperate. Only bad can come of that. And I think you're right - I think Dean is a threat to the Demon (even though he arrogantly claimed in the boiler room that Dean wasn't much of a threat)... I think he's literally the only thing standing between Sam and evil, and he's a formidable block.

So... then what happens?
carocali chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
Oh, I'm so glad that Dean got there in time. That Melanie just had 'evil' written all over her.

What an elaborate set up to get Sam alone. What were the demon's plans while Sam was with Melanie? What if Dean hadn't gotten there in time? Beautiful suspense and intrigue!

I really loved the countdown of the numbers to get Dean to the diner to fill that empty stomach (and then he was denied) that was so clever and so Dean.

Hopefully Missouri will be able to help them figure out what is going on so they can stop it. Great stuff!

:D

caroline
talon81 chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
poor sam to have his hope shot down like that! great chapter! I can't wait to read more! :)
Faye Dartmouth chapter 7 . 12/4/2006
Sorry for missing the last few chapters-it's been busy around here.

But wow! I love what you're doing here. You've made the demon plotting in such a beautifully realistic and creepy way. And the demon's biggest obstacle to Sam will always be Dean, so it's very interesting that it would give Sam the vision to separate them-to make Sam more vulnerable. Thank goodness Dean is more persistant than that and wouldn't let Sam run off by himself.

And Sam is beyond sweet. He just wants to do the right thing. To help people. And he's got so little leverage against the demon that it makes me shudder.

I must say, you create some of the creepiest villains around-Denton in your first story and the demon storyline in this one are quite original and engaging. Plus you have a great protective!Dean. And Sam...well, I always love Sam :)

I look forward to more!
carocali chapter 6 . 12/3/2006
She's evil, right? This woman that Sam is with - after only a few days away? Or possessed? That's why Missouri is worried about him, right? I was just so - thrown by that. And obviously he's told her all about Dean. Wow! What a cool twist! Is this a College friend, or just someone he picked up? Man, did I mention this threw me? :D

The love these brothers have for each other is so amazing. “….I’ll tell you when to close your eyes, if you’ll tell me when to close mine”

Rip. My. Heart. Out!

You've done it again. I can't wait to see what's in store for them.

:D

Caroline
kizunakat chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
very heart grabbing. kizuna
KristyAnne07 chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
Dont worry no tomatoes are flying in your direction from me...I care. And I loved it. Very much.
MistyEyes chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
Aw, this was such a sweet chapter! I can't wait for more! I'm so happy that they finally reunited. Now, who's the girl Sam was with? And what's all this trouble Missouri was talking about? Hope for more soon!
supernaturalmommy chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
aw...such a sweet moment. Now they need to get to Missouri's and find out what's going on. Great writing! I thought that emo scene was well played out.
Anon chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
I just now found this story, and I think it's beautiful! I love your writing style and the way you portray Sam and Dean. The reunion between the brothers was very emotional and touching. It was sweet, without being saccharine. I'm so relieved that they're together again.

I especially love that you give equal attention to both boys. I can't stand stories where the author so obviously favors one character over the other (even when the author's favorite is my favorite, too) because sometimes it tends to warp the characters' personalities. Plus, I can't stand stories where everything bad happens to one brother (For example, he's attacked, injured, sick, had his feelings deeply hurt, etc. Maybe all of the above. Also, all of the "bad guys" in the world or underworld tend to want him because he's so perfect/powerful/beautiful/dangerous/just unbelievably-freakin'-awesome!), and yet nothing at all happens to the other brother. (He might feel guilty and upset about what his brother is going through, but that's usually the extent of his personal angst.)

Fortunately, you haven't done this. :) I can easily see both brothers' pain, and I feel sorry for both of them. And that makes me happy!

I'm very curious to find out what Missouri has to say and what Sam was doing with that rude chick. So keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what happens next! :) (Sorry about the rant!)
SilverStorm06 chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
Aw, that was so adorable! :D :D
Kyriebess chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
LOVED the hug! I was so happy to see that! LOVED the emotions! LOVED the tears! LOVED that Sam stayed to talk to Dean and didn't go with the nasty chick! In sum: LOVED THIS CHAPTER! ! !

Yay!

Now we just need to figure out what's with the seizure and what's with the demon. I'm guessing the chickie was demonic?
pmsdevil01 chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
this chapter made me want to cry it was so sweet. hope you update soon.
laughandlove chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
How in hell did I miss a chapter? I reviewed for chapter 4 (yesterday...I think) and now I sit down and there's two more? Awesome, but weird. Anyway, GREAT chapter! GREAT! G-R-E-A-T! I loved it! A hug, you made them hug! YAY! They needed it really bad...I wish the show would actually let them show some sort of affection like this. Thanks for making me smile! :D
friendly chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
yeah that was great...loved it... love the mushy... awesome job...
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »