Reviews for Lost and Found
carocali chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I had no idea you started another story! Stupid site! Ugh! God, I'm so glad too!

You are one of the few authors who really gets how to set a scene without making it overbearing. Everything you say is so perfect. For example:

"The demon’s words seemed to find fertile soil in his heart from time to time and this bordered on one of those times. They don’t need you, the evil thing had said using his father’s face and eyes to inflict additional pain."

So beautiful. Just adding that extra line about fertile soul confirms for the reader that the words struck hard for Dean. Really hard! They are eating him alive, but it still won't stop his internal drive to find his brother - even if the words are true...

And the firefly analogy? My God, woman! That was just so incredible and insightful! I can totally see Sam having that conversation with Dean. It took me right to the moment and watched them sit on the curb. Am I gushing enough?

Ok, off to read the next chapter!

:D

Caroline
SilverStorm06 chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
This is really good! Please update soon. :D
Phx chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
I am so glad to see Dean feeling remorse for how he's treated Sam so far in Season 2, cause he really has been cruel to the kid and Sam, God love him, keeps taking it and coming back.

I can't wait for Sam's reaction to seeing Dean again and am enjoying the story and being in Dean's head so much -

Great job!
Kyriebess chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Really great! Love your writing! And I LOVED the firefly analogy. You're a genius. That was so good.

I hope Dean finds Sammy soon. Poor Dean. I just wanna hug 'im.

Great story so far!
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Yay a new story - I am so happy now! That flashback to weeWinchester was pretty special and offered up an insight into how different the brother's mindset worked. So now the burnign questions are just where the heck is our Sammy and just how much more sleep deprived riddled journeys can big brother Dean take? Loving way too much already, so please update soon!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
YAY! A new fic by you! This is totally making my day MUCH better. It's a great way to kick off Thanksgiving break...

Anyway, very interesting premise here. Suggestive but not too telling-obviously something has happened, and Sam has left out of guilt, which I think is utterly believable, especially as his connection to the demon develops.

I love brother-ness, and hope that this fic helps reestablish the bond that has been so painfully strained in S2. Dean is so busy angsting himself, which is understandable, that he's unable to be the protective big brother he's always been. Therefore I am so far relishing this fic in which Dean is angsting over Sam, searching for him, wanting to make it right.

And so, I am so eager to get swept away by another fic of yours :) Update soon!
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Very intriguing beginning! And poor younger Sammy: always the no to John's yes and yes to John's no, not able to compromise who he is in order to fall in line, but wanting the closeness that comes so easily to Dean. Not resesnting Dean for it, or even Dad, but just wishing that, somehow, things could be different. Am interested to see what drew Sammy away from Dean! Looking forward to the next chapter!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
this is really good. hope you update soon.
Phx chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Wonderful start and so refreshing to read about a caring Dean. And one with his head screwed on! I really miss seeing that in the second season, and in many fan fics. I can't wait to see where it is going :)

And hopefully the alerts will start working again!
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8