Reviews for Movies and Weddings and BabiesOH MY!
24stargate chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This is great! Continue please :)
SG1SJSGAEJ chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I LOVE this story! Great work. Definatly my fav episode and I really enjoy what you did with it. You captured Vala, Daniel, Jack and Sam perfectly! Well done!
Razzbaby chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Funny! LOL. I could see Jack and Sam marry up at the cabin too! And as for the betting pool, I am so sure that the phone lines would be burning with additions and add-ons! Sweet!
FacetiousFish chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
This was a nice one! yay to the marriage of Jack and Sam *does a little dance* I loved 200, it was definitly an SG writer creation - no writers could do it better ;) I can wait to read more of what you've writen. Im guessing if you have seen Unending you are either Canadian, British or you have downloaded the ep - I'm the second :)

Smiles

Sesa

x
StarSplit144 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Nice. Yeah I think that there where so many things in that episode that were at least a little hopeful for all of us shippers. The look between them after Vala mentioned the wedding. The first time I saw it, I was sure that Sam and Jack had gotten married and that everyone was planning a surprise wedding party.
Dimonah Tralon chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Cute! I really enjoyed reading that. Keep up the great work!
nightriderbrat chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
"They're gonna make babies!" - Gotta love that line!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
::snorts:: Daniel has spent far to much time with Jack and Vala I think lol well done
maja chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Wow I could picture this in 200. This calls for chapter 2 a nice offworld wedding.
BkWurm1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
If I write "cute" I'm guessing I'll be repeating a long list of those that came before so I just say "sweet" instead.
spacemonkey1129 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
OH HOW CUTE IS THAT ! I ALWAYS THOUGHT that one ofthe loose ends the tie up are J&S!I would LOVE to see a wedding 'tween the two of them!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Good story. If only we could have seen it on the show, not as it was on the 200th episode, or what little there was of it.
Natters chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
HUGE EVIL GRIN! Excellent! Ooh, I get to watch 200 tonight! Whoo HOO!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I really needed a smile today and your fic was just what I needed, thanks as always for making my day :)