Reviews for Fall of the Moon
Wren Truesong chapter 2 . 4/4
Aww, but they were adorable. And grumpy-loving Shin'ichi is best. XD
nipuLsemloH1412 chapter 2 . 4/1
Oh my goodness! Please, please, please, write more for this, this is literally THE best fic I've ever read about my favourite fan pairing, (does it make me sound weird if I say that I've already read this seven times?).
Please consider writing more, I would pm you or whatever you do on this site if you're a member, but unfortunately I'm not so hopefully you'll come across this review sometime.
Good luck in your future writings and endeavours! ;)
Shana-Fujioka chapter 2 . 3/24
I totally can't see Kaito as a detective, it's just so wrong! But the story itself was really cute and I really liked the blushing Shinichi and the teasing Kaito. :3
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Miss Emotion chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
You rule at writing kaishin! You are the queen of Kaishin! I love your fanfictions and kyah this has made me laugh and blush and squeal and grin! Seriously, I've read this a few times because I love it so much! I love the way you write, what you write, the story and you are incredible at writing Kaishin! Please write more Kaishin :D
Alyss Penedo chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Normally not a KaiShin fan, but you make them so CUTE XP
Alara Phoenix chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Wonderful! Thanks for writing!
iluminnascent chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Full of magical lameness? Don't think so ;) it's cute, romantic story. Really. And I'm glad Kaito never stop being KID.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
aww That was so sweet I love the poetical moments and topics that you put here!
Aww, Kaito would forever be Kid! He just wouldn't be Kaito that way. Just like how Shinichi would forever be Conan of course _ So cute
sakura240 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Kura: KAWAII! XD

Berry: Just glad that Hakuba is also okay :)

Kura: And even if you say you suck at writing this pairing, I loved this story! XD

Berry: KAITO, GET THE DAMN MEN! REVENGE FOR HURTING FRIENDS!

Kura: YEAH! XD Byes! XD
ChiChiChico chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
i love this story! ive read it like, 5 times and i love it more every time! i think you did this pair amazingly! its the best!
Jelp chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
It's interesting that you have Kaito become a detective instead of a magician after he's shot. Of course, it makes sense that he would want to continue doing his best to prevent the people who shot him from hurting others.

Sweet, romantic fic! Nicely done. Jelp
Simlys chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Hello !

I don't write review in English in general, but sometime there are exceptions. And your fic is one of them.

I find it very poetic and beautiful (even with all the teasing). I liked the way you showed that Kid was a part of Kaito that just can't disappear. I haven't read that much of KaiShin, but for now, I think it's something that should appear more often. It's just my opinion though.

Either way a good reading for me, far more than I expected. I like the second part more, but both of them were great ! The right amount of humour and seriousness.

Thanks for sharing !

Simlys
Mai-chan63 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
You're amazing! I love this story and I love how you wrote the characters, so don't you dare say you fail at writing them! I watched detective conan (duhu :P) and I know at least 300 ways to kill you without getting caught (if I make sure that I don't leave any evidence like they did in the anime X3)!
Ivy.Lunar.Reid chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
What are you talking about? This was great! I loved it! Sweet and loving. Very cute!