Reviews for Fall of the Moon
*coos*
Yukue chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
beautiful story. Shinichi being mindful and Kaito being playful, so fits them XD the way Kaito reacted to not being KID anymore...how he becomes KID again.. so many feels *.* prob might be more feely if it ended with Kaito going back to living solo and those detective games continue imo. but nice ending nonetheless!
MinamiJSakuya chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
This fic is so bittersweet, I love it! It's like my third time reading it!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Glorious! And Shinichi is always embarrassed. So damn cute!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Kaito latched on and isn't letting go of Shinichi any time soon.

I love messing with Hakuba. But he is just to insightful!

Onto part 2!~
Wren Truesong chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
Aww, but they were adorable. And grumpy-loving Shin'ichi is best. XD
nipuLsemloH1412 chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Oh my goodness! Please, please, please, write more for this, this is literally THE best fic I've ever read about my favourite fan pairing, (does it make me sound weird if I say that I've already read this seven times?).
Please consider writing more, I would pm you or whatever you do on this site if you're a member, but unfortunately I'm not so hopefully you'll come across this review sometime.
Good luck in your future writings and endeavours! ;)
Shana-Fujioka chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
I totally can't see Kaito as a detective, it's just so wrong! But the story itself was really cute and I really liked the blushing Shinichi and the teasing Kaito. :3
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Miss Emotion chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
You rule at writing kaishin! You are the queen of Kaishin! I love your fanfictions and kyah this has made me laugh and blush and squeal and grin! Seriously, I've read this a few times because I love it so much! I love the way you write, what you write, the story and you are incredible at writing Kaishin! Please write more Kaishin :D
Alyss Penedo chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Normally not a KaiShin fan, but you make them so CUTE XP
Alara Phoenix chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Wonderful! Thanks for writing!
iluminnascent chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Full of magical lameness? Don't think so ;) it's cute, romantic story. Really. And I'm glad Kaito never stop being KID.
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
aww That was so sweet I love the poetical moments and topics that you put here!
Aww, Kaito would forever be Kid! He just wouldn't be Kaito that way. Just like how Shinichi would forever be Conan of course _ So cute
sakura240 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Kura: KAWAII! XD

Berry: Just glad that Hakuba is also okay :)

Kura: And even if you say you suck at writing this pairing, I loved this story! XD

Berry: KAITO, GET THE DAMN MEN! REVENGE FOR HURTING FRIENDS!

Kura: YEAH! XD Byes! XD