Reviews for How I Paid for College
KnightlyLady chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow. This story has a crazy amount of reviews, lol. Anyway. As usual, wicked funny, awesome characterization, and I am very much looking forward to the development of this one. The best part? No waiting, because it's complete! :D I like the idea of Demyx being an actor. It's different from the usual musician bit, but keeps him in his bubble. Um, yeah. I think that's it. Mostly, you're just awesomely hilarious -. Well, in addition to the spectacular writing, and such.
landmonster chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I absolutely love this story.
Silenceisdead chapter 19 . 3/10/2009
youre amazing
Lore or mess chapter 19 . 3/3/2009
I *heart* you. The way you're able to shift from one perspective to another while being able to keep the story interesting... Just amazing.
StarFox21 chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
I love the one-liners in here: 'grinning like Christmas had come early and Santa had brought me a sleigh full of explosives and a hooker.'

That's just so GREAT!
Daniveil chapter 18 . 2/28/2009
love it keep writing
RAWR218 chapter 19 . 1/25/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY

but i think the end was a lotta rushed

and i was a little sad cos i want more blind roxas and axel

they are SO cute

hahahahaha

Love this and not so happy its over
1557757 chapter 19 . 1/11/2009
Ya know, I really wasn't sure what to expect for an ending, but I can honestly say that this one was very satisfying.

Oh... This is so an epic favorite!
1557757 chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
Axel... Axel... Axel...

You romantic little BITCH!

I loved this chapter.

And then Demyx's nervous break down. -gonk- Poor Demy...
1557757 chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
The whole concept of a blind Roxas really makes me smile. I love this fic so much already... I don't think I'll sleep tonight. :D
loki lee chapter 19 . 1/6/2009
So sweet!
Advent of Ice chapter 19 . 1/4/2009
Now, I'm not one that takes pride in writing reviews. Typically, I suck terribly at them, and then feel guilty because I usually write to authors that have finished such stories years ago and probably just want to move on with their lives.

However. I feel it is morally correct to let an author be aware of their effect on their his or her readers, especially when a certain reader has just spent a fine evening that should have been applied to Chemistry or some other final that looms not too far in the future reading a fanfiction cover to cover (so to speak) in the matter of a few hours. Which is something I tend to avoid normally, since it is usually best to drag the story out and truly appreciate the odds and ends that go into it, but I digress.

I, to put it simply, loved this story. If not for the general characterization or plot claim of a book that is to be found on my doorstep in a few days, then for your style of writing. I've always been a skeptic about stories written in first person, especially ones that skip around, in fear or getting lost or losing a sense of what the character is truly like. You managed to pull it off with skill I can only give you a tip of my chocolate hat to. You kept everyone in check, and simply the way you put your words where... enticing, to say the least. The poetry was quite lovely, by the way, throughout the whole, and I like how it did tie back to Roxas in one of the earlier chapters with the sample Sora stumbled upon. Simply to note.

Actually, I adore Roxas as a whole through this. I do wish he could have had more screen time, but that would have been inadequate seeing as 1- this isn't his story, and 2- I'm incredibly bias, so.

And Demmy. Oh my. I quite truthfully have few words to say beyond well done. It was... I felt... happy when he was happy, angered when he fought, and frustrated when he crossed plays for the audition. Well done indeed, dear Writer, for my advice to you is little in many aspects. You clearly know what you're doing, whether you think so or not. Really.

I am aware that this is an older story of yours, that you have written much more, and you have drifted from fandom to fandom as time went on, and shall continue to do so as time goes forward. I am aware that words regarding this story may not mean as much to you now than they did then, accompanied with the various chocolates. But I do want you to know that people do continue to read and appreciate and marvel and enjoy your work, your words, your time that has been but forward towards this. And I just wanted to thank you for them, and wish you the best of luck with future stories.

Keep up the good work, though I'm sure I don't have to worry.

Much love.
lonelyassassin chapter 18 . 1/2/2009
“Dem has to sue his dad.”

lmao

This is a super, hilarious, story.
Bronze Eagle chapter 19 . 12/30/2008
:D I really really liked this story! All of the relationships were adorable (though I wish we'd seen more of Riku and Sora!), but I think my favorite part had to be Roxas. You wrote his blindness really really well. It felt believable and true, and I completely understood his frustration and impatience with the way the world treated him. He just really stood out for me in this story. Wonderful job, and thank you!
Allure chapter 17 . 12/28/2008
Hehe. Want a chocolate...

chip cookie?