Reviews for How I Paid for College
kendraduck09 chapter 19 . 7/24/2012
I love this story! I just bought the real "How I Paid For College" on my Kindle, so I'm gonna go read that now. This is one of the funniest, yet sweetest Zemyx fanfics I've ever read. I was ready to melt when I read Zexion's poem. Hands down the best gift he ever could have given him! Picturing Demyx as an actor was different, but in a good way. It definitely suits him. Oh, and I was dying when Sora mentioned that Riku reads Yaoi. I'd like to know what Pence put on his blog about that.

Even if you never read this, I still wanted to say how much I liked this story. Great job! :)
DestatiDream chapter 19 . 5/10/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWE~ I read this whole story in one sitting, and I really like it! So unique with all the different POVs~ X3

Thanks for writing this great story!
Takara yume chapter 19 . 3/25/2012
Awww it's over, this was quite short but very beautiful and I love how you got to portray each characters views flawlessly~

well done~! :DD
Takara yume chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
so...epic..I love this story already~ XDD I just kept forgetting to review the last few chapters..XDD
Luna's moon1100 chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
lawl!
IchiakiI chapter 19 . 7/29/2011
Awww that was really short and sweeeeet! I loved it! Sorry I'm like half of a half awake so I can't really describe much! Hahahha oh blind roxas, how I love thee so. So useful and naive and rapeable! Kufufu
CarnalCoast chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
I know that you don't write here anymore, and you probably are NEVER going to read this, but I'm going to add another review to your super-huge pile of reviews for this story anyway. Because that's just how good it was~! I really loved it - Everyone got a happy ending! ...Except for Clarisse, but that's a good thing, ne?

5/5! I'll be reading more from you in the future, I bet~
water-cannon chapter 19 . 7/7/2011
I know that you no longer write here but I hope this reaches you.

I want to thank you for writing this and everything else on your account.

I loved reading this. I think it's brilliant. I like how it doesn't jump straight into the plot and I liked the different POV's in each chapter. The chapter lengths didn't bother me, though that might be because I'm reading this now, when it's finished, not eagerly awaiting new chapter.

Thank you for introducing me to the Ansem Retort and a bundle of other wonderful authors.

Actually, I think this could have been longer. You built up to the plot wonderfully and then everything seemed to have speed up once you got to it and it felt like parts and some details were being skipped over.

Despite that though I still loved it, like I said.

I'm a little embarrassed actually. I've had you on my author alerts list for, I think nearly as long as I've had an account on but I'm only now really going through the stories you have posted on here.

I hope wherever you are, you're still writing because you write beautifully and it would be a shame if you stopped.

Again, I hope you read this and thank you so much for writing this wonderful story.
S.RAYN chapter 15 . 4/21/2011
I love this story, it makes me smile and once again, I like the short chapters...probably because I know I can just click next and keep going :)
S.RAYN chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
I love the length of these chapters, it makes the story even better. And I also love how you see POV's from every direction
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I think I'm gonna love this story!
thezlex3490 chapter 19 . 3/20/2011
GAHHH! Happy ending! I love your story. It's very clever and creative. I'm sad that it ended, but I'm looking forward to reading more of your work :D
LadyKittania chapter 19 . 3/17/2011
I love finding stories like this. The ones that make me want to cry because of how beautiful they are. Thank you for this lovely piece of work.
Hyperpegasi chapter 19 . 3/4/2011
Hee. I don't regret bookmarking this twice: it was worth it.
Hyperpegasi chapter 18 . 3/4/2011