Reviews for How I Paid for College
Hikari of the Moon chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I bet you twenty virtual boxes of chocolate the new kid assigned to Roxas is Axel! *starts waiting for the chocolate*

Okay, now that I've got my betting out of the way...WOW! First off, I love the plot of this so far. Roxas, Demyx, Sora, all of them are very well done. PLUS I love the twist on Roxas. Blind Roxas...Very cool. I applaud. *claps* Waiting on pins and needles, okay, next to pins and needles, for the next chapter! (do you know how pointy pins and needles are? it'd hurt to wait /on/ them!)
yuki hibiki chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
HI! i really like't your fic so far! *dogg piles you and licks your face* PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do another chappie! i really want to know what happens next! uh.. if you do do another chappie ill give you pumkin pie!... oh... or.. well you might not like pie... uh i got some candie if ya want?... from halloween... lets see...i got some tootsy rolls... and lost of jaw breakers... oh and pop corn balls... (ok.. im getting random...) LATERZ!
runtus maximus chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I'm in love.
Koki-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
This is very original. I really like this. I can really see Demyx being a theatre geek, Zexion as his best friend is pretty darn cute. Poor Sora, this time the hero doesn't get the girl. There is one thing I have a problem with though (blame my science teacher for teaching genetics).

I am assuming that the blindness is a recessive trait, having recessive alleles, one of the two parts of a gene. In order to have a recessive trait, you need two recessive alleles. You usually get one allele from each parent. In order to have two recessive alleles, you need to have both parents be a carrier of this allele. The parent does not have to express this trait, of course. So the blindness should be present in moth sides of the family. Of couse, it could be a dominant gene, meaning you only need one dominant allele. If you do a punnet square, you can see that it is still possible to have a normal baby and one that expresses the trait. Then again, there are sex-linked genes, like color-blindness for example. Females have the 'XX' chromosone while males have the 'XY'. If the gene is represented in the 'X' chromosone, you would need both parents to express the trait in a female (for XX), and only one for it to be expressed in a male (as in XY) bu, Sora and Roxas both being boys, this obviously does not apply for Sora does not express the trait.

Oh dear, I am terribly sorry for that long explanation for such a trivial thing. I just had a HUGE genetics test and my brain is still spewing these things out. That little bit really stuck out. Terribly sorry. Look on the brightside! You may have just learned something new! :sweatdrop: Sorry again! I really love your story!
Angel chapter 1 . 11/22/2006

I can tell already that this story is goin to be freakin awesome. I finished reading How I Paid For College about 3 weeks ago and believe it to be one of the best stories ever written. The ending was cool, and I was one happy guy. Please continue with the story and email me if you want. Im goin to be postin my own story for the first time on Fan fiction this saturday 11/26/06. Title (dont laugh please) Cardcaptor Kairi: Chronicles of the Midnight Sun. I really hope you'll review it. i wont hold it against you if you dont want to or if you dont like it.

Once again, GREAT STORY
Vermillion Lies chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
i love xemnas' logic of putting the two delinguent-types together,

because clearly that will not lead to discilinary badness

and the image of fate as a drag queen is just... beautiful

i love this story alread, update soon?
echi chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Although, as Roxas so wisely put it, “You’re in theatre, Dem. What made you think you were straight?”

best line ever XD

Roxas being blind hm...? interesting. I can't really see him go blaming stuff on others ( since both he and sora do have a decent sense of justice... i guess)

you know, it's interesting to see how _all_ writers give every nobody emotion in AU, except for Zexion XD i mean, none of them are supposed to have them, right? lol

anyway. I love Demyx as an actor and I can totally see him singing in the wizard of OZ

oh that was a very random review. but i'll put this story on my alert list anyway
Kai's Snowfall chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Hm, sounds interesting...

I'd like to see more of this.

-Kai
sea kelp chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
oh, this is just awesome.

with the galloping chocobos & roxas, & “You’re in theatre, Dem. What made you think you were straight?”

HAH.

seriously, this is great. i don't think i can do any constructive criticism with this. it just flowed perfectly.

& the humor. i luff the humor. (;

so, yeah. i'll end here
Plastic Plates go BLAST OFF chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
XD This is pretty much amazing. Most of the time I don't really like AU's, but your summary made me laugh enough to come in and read it. And it actually turned out pretty good. I like it, and I'm hoping to see more from you.
Devils-Ramen chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Ah! I love it! and how did you come up with the idea to make Roxas blind? genuis! (i probably misspelled that, but all the same...) i cant wait untill your next update!
TBPK chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I love it already. I like how you kept switching the main character's POV, it helps give depth to the other characters if the readers can see them through the eyes of different people instead fo just one.

And I can totally see Demyx as Ariel...Is that wrong?

Anyway I really hope you update soon and will be watching for the next chapter.

~TBPK
Sorceress Fantasia chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I thought that was the most interesting first chapter I'd ever read for a KH fic! XD At first I thought it was just going to be Demyx telling the entire story, and then you switched over to Sora and Roxas, who were both totally captivating and amusing in their narration. Not that Demyx isn't captivating and amusing, of course; just in a different way.

Hope to see more of this soon. And maybe a little more action in the next chappie? XD
Scylla Desdemonia Ophelia chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I really enjoyed this, especially the three different person PoW, and that Roxas is blind.
Kioko chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
It's kinda difficult to know whose POV and this kinda make me confuse so i think it will be better if you write down whose POV(just my own opinion).

As for the story,i like it but how does Roxas study if he is blind because he can't see the 't he go to another school?Anyway..is the pairing is SoraRiku,AkuRoku and Zemyx?Please update soon
1,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90