Reviews for A Yakitate Fairytale?
neko1998 chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
This is my OTP too! I'm so honored to have read such a wonderful story that captures Azuma and Kanmura's personalities and bring their love for each other out so exquisitely! And the sequel. Mpreg!? I love you! I can't wait for the sequel and I hope to see more of your work.
Astrophel Thracius chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
YES! YOU SHOULD CONTINUE IT! 'nuff said :)
Mokuren no Ken chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
when shigeru first slapped azuma, i was furious and kinda pissd. then, i saw engagement slap and then i completely understood... that was absolutely hilarious!
Sarakitteh chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
This story is epic, and sooo cute x3

I would be interested in the sequel! D
Larienn chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
I just finished reading :-) Thank you! it was very entertaining!

I wonder if Kazuma could make a son of man-dough like in Sabrina the Teenage Witch X-D
Larienn chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
X-D I just finished chapter 4, this is a lot of fun! I was a little surprised by Tsukino being the stepsister, but I guess anything could happen, this is Yakitate Japan after all, nothing can surprise you in a bad way after watching that anime :-p

I'll keep on reading, I like it!
Rainskov chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
col! i love it please update the next sequel soon

the words,sentences all of it! exelent job I'll give you 100 no! 10 for this and probably next sequel

even now I cant think any of Idea for my first story...any idea's?
Little Lobster chapter 14 . 10/16/2009
I would love the sequel!
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 14 . 8/4/2009
Pls pls PLS MAKE THE SEQUEL!
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 14 . 7/31/2009
Great Chapter w hope for the sequel w
Syiena chapter 14 . 6/20/2009
hi there again!

i have just finished reading the whole story...and damn(sorry for the bad word) its so good! really one of the best! i also like the twist at the last chapter, though im quite sad that... about that sequel...i really love to read it! and now im getting curious on why did Shigeru descended on his throne? and who will succeed him since both couple are guys! i really want to know the rest of it! by the way, whats the name of the sequel? i cant wait anymore...sorry sometimes i can get impatient if i have done something that will make me really go for it till the end..._

once again...thank you so much for this story! if i could rate this one, then i probably rate this 100% percent! _
Syiena chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
hi there! omg! im totally hooked up with your story and now im really loving it! you really are a good writer, you can write good stories just like this...after i finish reading this whole story i will make another review so better check it out too...hehe...anyways...good job on this one..._
Saruka Hikari chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
Sequel! YES! PLS post!
Siana chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
Yay, that fic was really intense and great, and just.. so cute

I regret there is only a light kiss but I was not exepecting a yaoi/lemon fic either.

It's a big job you've done here, I hope we'll have some more from you :D

Arigato pretense-san!
Becca chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Lovely story, but I have a small problem with your lack of adjectives.

It would help your writing be more descriptive if the eyes were someting other than just caremel and orbs. Mix it up, use other adjectives and phrases, it makes it more interesting. Same for your use of the word teen. Oh, and the use of "said hallway" is rather awkward. Just keep a thesaurous handy. Otherwise, doing well.