Reviews for Love and Hate
MiTosesRTotallyRoses chapter 20 . 11/25/2010
So I just read it all in one day. And I loved it. Just thought you should know.

I'm only 3 years late...
alicia chapter 20 . 8/23/2010
great story! The characters are great and i think that it is a fantastic idea based the story on the 2005 film, which in my opinion is the best adaptation. Thanks
HawkAngel XD chapter 20 . 8/13/2009
sweet! really good!

HawkAngel
Claire Poncherrii chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I love P&P!
EM chapter 20 . 11/24/2007
OMG i luv ur story soo much! its so unique compared to the other P&P ( role reversal thingy :p) and its really sweet! i luv it! and i also reli like how u set it in Oz! woot aussie pride!

good work on this fantastically brilliant story!

luv em

p.s: nate sounds like such a cutie...aww :p
islington bus no. 199 chapter 20 . 7/1/2007
Aw happy ending! haha new age photographer.

Anyway it was all really cute, especially when nate and vee made up.

Oh yeah, did you call the lead singer and bass player of matt's band jack?
islington bus no. 199 chapter 19 . 7/1/2007
Sorry it took me so long to review!

That was a great ending, I loved all Vee's stares and the argument was wonderful.
LimeJuiceTub chapter 20 . 6/30/2007
Sweet!
Kates Master's Sister chapter 20 . 6/27/2007
Wow! Thats a really nice ending! Sad that it's over, but nice.

I liked that it wasd fomr Matts point of view as well.

I can't really say update soon can I? Oh well.

Fancy wirting another modern JA fic?
orsinoslady chapter 20 . 6/27/2007
I really liked this story. The only thing I'm left wondering is what Matt's secret is. I have an idea, but I don't know if it's right or not...I hope you write more stories!
Auriela chapter 20 . 6/27/2007
oh, how cute. and now it's over! sob sob. this was so so so good, you should be very proud of it. i'm proud of you for finishing it and making it so good! i really do love it. hope there's another fic in the works as we speak, because although i love your oneshots (too sweet!) i really like your longer fics, where you can ease out the characterisation etc. anyhoo. enough of my ranting about how great you are. please write more soon!
Kates Master's Sister chapter 19 . 6/21/2007
Update!

Why was Christian at their wedding? I'm only asking cos they've only ever met him once...Or no, I don't they ever met at all did they?
0Life-is-a-Song0 chapter 19 . 6/20/2007
that was a really good chapter! i really like how you put into detail the way that both of them are avoiding each other, and thinking that the other hates them! keep writing!
full0fgrace chapter 19 . 6/20/2007
ARGH! CLIFFIE! I WANT MORE VERY MUCH! please update soon. Please!

go nate! go vee! somebody ask somebody out
Auriela chapter 19 . 6/20/2007
teehee, this chapter really was perfect. a furious nate is one hot nate! i'm so so so excited about the last chapter - send it to me soon!

xx