Reviews for Cage of Lies
Loufiction chapter 9 . 1/28
I know it's been a long time but could it be possible that you go on with this story ? This is really great !
Darth Amidala chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
That is sosososo sad! It's good, though.
QueenNaberrie chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
I know you haven't updated in a few years but I look forward to any possible updates. Good story! :)
ClaMiAl chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Hmmm, very nice. I'd love to see more of this story. But I get the feeling that it's abandoned. Still, it has a place on my favourites list. :-)
Helena chapter 9 . 10/26/2011
Please PLEASE I beg you, you have to finish this one! I'm french but thanks to you and your fic I've learned English,and I need to know what's going to happen in your story! Why have you stoped? It's the best fanfic ever! You are sooo talented, please, continue, I'll always read you.
Iddybiddy chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
This is the most original story and it has such a feeling of reality to it. I love the way you are able to put such emotion in the story. I know you have quit writing fan fic, but the story is still wonderful unfinished. I have to say this is my all time favorite ff version of Anakin. Thanks
vertigoSWAY chapter 9 . 2/28/2011
Same old Luke.

He loves his parents no matter what, no matter how little.
Leia Skywalker chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
I like stories in which Padme survives
zgape chapter 9 . 10/19/2009
Since you no longer write ff how were you planning to end this story?
fdksn chapter 9 . 9/2/2009
Love it and please update!
starfmalover chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
This is great you are an amazing writer. I have read almost all of your stories and this is just as great as they are. I hope that you put the new chapter up soon. I can't wait for the conversations that are going to happen between Padme and Maiia.
StoryGirl02 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Me again! Just dropping by to say how awesome this fic truly is, and to bring your review count up to 130. You deserve it!
StoryGirl02 chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
I think I died. God, update as quick as you can, you hear me? My heart was racing during this chapter, but you managed to provide another heart-wrenching couple of lines.

“Give us time, M-m-mummy,” he says softly." I love Luke!
ILDV chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Good.
Reven Eid chapter 9 . 4/18/2009
ooh boy...maybe not a good time for reuniting family's (