Reviews for Moonwalk
CuriousInEverySense chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was quite sweet, but not OOC for Kyoya - very good work in balancing that out. I liked this very much (and I definitely prefer Kyo/Haru over Tama/Haru!)

Thanks for writing!
Enji86 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Good story.
vanilfrappe chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
I really liked this narrative. It sounded exactly like how Kyoya would think. Shame that he has to relaize he'll always be second to Tamaki in her affections. Ah well...loved it, enoyed it, excellent writing!
bleudonne chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Love this, although it is mostly musings by Kyouya. Would love to read more Kyou/Haru from you
chiliperrypepper chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Excellent work! I loved the way you described every moment through Kyouya's perspective.. Very interesting..;) This is more of a one- sided Kyouharu, rather than implied KyouHaru. I felt sad for Kyouya..:( We all know that Haruhi is gonna end up with Tamaki but still, a lot of fans (including myself) still hope for Kyouya to be with Haruhi.. :D I do hope Bisco Hatori makes her end up with Kyouya though.. But still, I don't own Ouran and it's her choice, but we still keep on hoping, do we? :))
Aufera chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
excellent writing! brilliant! :D
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Kawaii! Very beautiful! Brought a tear to my eye! You've got a real way with words, and the imagery you paint is lovely! Thanks for writing this!
kitsunerei88 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I liked it, it was very well written.

Admittedly, I haven't seen a Kyouya written like this before (the ornate speech seems somehow not him, and yet him at the same time), and it's interesting. Different, but somehow fitting.
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
This was beautiful... and very realistically true that I can hear Kyoya's mental voice throughout the entire story. I would send you roses if I could.
Cheska chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I loved the way you wrote this one-shot. Kyoya's POV is great, you managed to delve into his mind so well.
Xabelle chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Very well-written. :) It was flawless, imho, and therefore, very easy to read. You set the mood and the pace just right, and I liked the different descriptions you used for her dances with each of the Host Club members (especially with Hikaru). Great job! Hope you write more.

Thanks for the fic! I shall be adding it to my faves. LOL I love oneshots.
WindyLea chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Well done!
TooSweet4Words chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
You are one awesome writer! I love the way you set the atmosphere, and how the thoughts and descriptions all flow together without getting into a heck of a lot of detail. A hearty congrats on this story.
WraithR249 chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Through the apple laptop:

Brilliant. Absolutely smashing. Looking forward to seeing more of the same. Rare to find one written so well in first. Incredible display of a superior command of vocab, very solid and steady composition.
deliriousLady chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
pineapple laptop! apple's parody.

Kyouya's mind is hard to understand. thx for the fic.