Reviews for Can't You See
Dubbers chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
This was so lovely! Beautiful story, beatiful writing.

Good work.

Dubbers
HawkAngel XD chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
aw! that was absolutely lovely!

HawkAngel
Vulkan chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
Nice story like the rest of your stories. Sweet story compared to others, a soft one. But it is definitely good, real good. Hope we can see more short stories like this from you.
bree chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
PLEASE! write more i think that was exallent! i love it please please write more!
Kipling Bunny chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
Once again, love your stories. BW and WW are just meant to be. :)

I found some Catwoman/Batman video on youtube and I had to read one of your stories to get it out of my head. lol Why did I watch it? :P

So yeah, I don't like Superman/Wonder Woman either.

Batman/Wonder Woman all the way baby!
brainfear chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
Awesome! Thanks so much!
Monito chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
aw you're story is so sweet i absolutely love it !
alinaandalion chapter 7 . 12/23/2006
Wow. That was amazing. Awesome story!
WonWoman Diana chapter 7 . 12/23/2006
nice and sweet Chapter in the end...I know with this peaceful and quite moment their share in the end it can not be another chapter. Even If I wish for. But Im sure one way or another I will read more of you. So let Muse enspire you with nice and great Storys like this.

I wish you a great Christmas time. And as allways Thanks for make my days with your stories.

Diana
Lauren chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
Oh, I'm crazy about this kind of scene!

I like this chapter.

I was surprised when I saw this story in top of list. I didn't think that you were going to continue it. So... oh it's great.
LadySerenityRain2233 chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
well again even though it was short it was very much enjoyed and if this is how it ends well this is how it ends it leaves room for the imagination to go else where between these two and hopefully more stories in the future well bye now and happy holidays to you.
DreamFreak336 chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
it's fantastic! realistic! words can never describe how perfect your story is.
Cierra21 chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
Nice Ending!

I know what you mean, my brain seems to have another mind of it’s own… if you know what that means, because I cant even really explain it...)

I don’t think telling the league would fit into it either.

Courtney
T chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
That was utterly beautiful! It was sweet and I'm glad that you didn't expose their reliationship to the rest of the League. Not that short, well done and it fit nicely. Loved it alot!
Peter chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
I was going to write a short sequel to JLU season 3, in which Wonder Woman decides to go to Gotham and ask Batman where she stands, once and for all, arrives and finds Batman taking a beating from Bane and Killer Croc, beats the stuffing out of both of them, and takes an injured Batman to Wayne Manor, where Alfred tends his wounds and lets him rest.

Alfred then tells Diana the story of young Bruce's trauma at losing both his parents. A tearful Diana feels grateful to have had her mother among the amazons, and goes to Batman to talk, and their relationship would develop from there.

I wouldn't have known where to go.

THIS STORY IS A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER THAN ANYTHING I COULD HAVE DONE, and thank you so much for adding the depth we hungered for after watching "This Little Piggy" and felt cheated of after watching "Once and Future Thing pt 1 and 2".