Reviews for Can't You See
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 4/29
A wonderful story .So beautiful .Thanks .
LaughingSenselessly chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Yeah, you're right... Them telling the rest of the League wouldn't have fit into this fic at all.
Well done!
LaughingSenselessly chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
ooh yes I am enjoying this indeed.
Dubbers chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
This was so lovely! Beautiful story, beatiful writing.

Good work.

HawkAngel XD chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
aw! that was absolutely lovely!

Vulkan chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
Nice story like the rest of your stories. Sweet story compared to others, a soft one. But it is definitely good, real good. Hope we can see more short stories like this from you.
bree chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
PLEASE! write more i think that was exallent! i love it please please write more!
Kipling Bunny chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
Once again, love your stories. BW and WW are just meant to be. :)

I found some Catwoman/Batman video on youtube and I had to read one of your stories to get it out of my head. lol Why did I watch it? :P

So yeah, I don't like Superman/Wonder Woman either.

Batman/Wonder Woman all the way baby!
brainfear chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
Awesome! Thanks so much!
Monito chapter 7 . 12/24/2006
aw you're story is so sweet i absolutely love it !
alinaandalion chapter 7 . 12/23/2006
Wow. That was amazing. Awesome story!
WonWoman Diana chapter 7 . 12/23/2006
nice and sweet Chapter in the end...I know with this peaceful and quite moment their share in the end it can not be another chapter. Even If I wish for. But Im sure one way or another I will read more of you. So let Muse enspire you with nice and great Storys like this.

I wish you a great Christmas time. And as allways Thanks for make my days with your stories.

Lauren chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
Oh, I'm crazy about this kind of scene!

I like this chapter.

I was surprised when I saw this story in top of list. I didn't think that you were going to continue it. So... oh it's great.
LadySerenityRain2233 chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
well again even though it was short it was very much enjoyed and if this is how it ends well this is how it ends it leaves room for the imagination to go else where between these two and hopefully more stories in the future well bye now and happy holidays to you.
DreamFreak336 chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
it's fantastic! realistic! words can never describe how perfect your story is.