Reviews for Something Stupid
sharp2799 chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
Whew! Glad it was all a misunderstanding with Marie! And that Hank was caught.
yeahyeah chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
YAY! House was faithful to Cameron! :) I had a feeling when Wilson was so happy, that the reason for his happiness was the same reason for his friends' misery. Glad to see that Marie was honorable & nice to boot! Thanks for the well-written tale. :)
Woody2792 chapter 10 . 12/23/2009
Loved this fic D
Chikiko chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
Great story! I have a huge smile on my face from having read it. great job! I especially loved the way you connected everything in the story. it was beautifully and artfully written. (as was the first part)
Witchy-grrl chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
AW! See, this is entirely adorable and cute and perfect and yet House is still House and Cameron's not whiny or bitchy or bipolar and yeesh this is a run-on. ;)

But, yeah, you know I loved this. ::favorite-ing::
Tigger chapter 10 . 2/1/2007
Yay! He didn't cheat, so I'm taking everything back.

Wonderful story, I liked it a lot. Please write us another one as soon as you get your hands on a computer after you've moved :)
Moore Unique Stories chapter 10 . 1/31/2007
THE END! No! You so should at least do something like a second story off of this one because I was enjoying it so much!
jbr12476 chapter 10 . 1/31/2007
I'm so glad this ended on a happy note. This was a really sweet story and I'm so glad to find out that House didn't sleep with Marie. Wonderful story, can't wait to read what else you write
kitten robot chapter 10 . 1/31/2007
Aw, its over! This was a wonderful fic ) Great job! Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed it

-Gabunny
saz89 chapter 10 . 1/31/2007
Yay everything is right in the world, the truth will and out and Cameron and House are meant to be :o)

Really loved this, will def look out for more of your stories :o)

Saz
getagrip91 chapter 10 . 1/31/2007
aww that was great I loved it
NoLongerActiveasof2008 chapter 10 . 1/31/2007
i like it. it's so sweet and cute.
SunrunnersFirebird chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
nice job thus far,
Tigger chapter 9 . 1/30/2007
That was so sad, and I must say that if I was Cam, I couldn't help but wonder whether he only asked her to marry him because it's harder to walk away if you're married (and legally bound)once the truth comes out. Nevertheless, although I have little tolerance for cheaters, I must also say: Please fix them. They're too cute to break up.

Great story!
This-Family-Affair chapter 9 . 1/30/2007
Mean House! How dare he kinda cheat on Cameron!