Reviews for Empire, Eridor and Ending
Shadeslayer chapter 68 . 2/7
Tell you something, you got damn damn close!
No Dabs Allowed chapter 68 . 1/29
Wow. Quite literally crying by the end. I read it again. Choppy for the first three chapters or so, maybe some a bit later on, but the rest of this story is amazing. You really bring to life a sort of cinematic element, with the great descriptions and the simultaneous read-a-letter-aloud whilst somebody is leaving, right before a big finale. This story is simply fantastic, one of the best fanfics out there. I applaud your superb efforts. Wow.
Techdestroyer chapter 68 . 1/17
Best fanfiction I've ever read
JacobChedder chapter 68 . 6/29/2017
Hands down the best IC fanfic I've ever read. This has everything a professional story would have, and it was great. Only wish for more, lol
No Dabs Allowed chapter 68 . 5/19/2017
Wow. Just... wow. As great as, maybe better, than Christopher Paolini himself. This is a wonderful story, very well written. You have some serious talent.
BoatyMcBoatface chapter 68 . 12/23/2016
Truly wonderful writing. Everything was great, but your writing style is what captured my interest after you sorted out the problems of the first few chapters. It rivals that of professional writers, and at 14 years old, that is very amazing.
Me Myself and I chapter 68 . 11/14/2016
A very impressive story. I highly recommend reading, it is worth the time.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/16/2016
Ok good now ill just tell Chara to kill someone else...
Guest chapter 30 . 9/16/2016
IF THIS EGG DOESN'T HATCH FOR ARYA IM GIVING CHARA YOUR GPS CORDINATES
melindadragon chapter 68 . 3/15/2016
THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!
Sammyboy94 chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
My cat does the same thing, she one erased half my term paper, thank god for the undo button becouse 'my cat erased it' wouldnt be a good excuse
Eragon fan chapter 32 . 9/23/2015
So fancy
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
Jen like supergirlygamer_ ?
OriksGaming chapter 68 . 8/9/2015
Wow, this is such a beautiful story. I may be only 15- and therefore have little experience in this- and you may have only been 12/13/14 while writing this story, but it's probably the most realistic Eragon and Arya fanfiction on the site. Most of the characters are, well, in character and Arya doesn't suddenly, out of the blue, realize deep hidden feelings for Aragon, and doesn't suddenly drop all of her barriers and becoming carefree. Instead, you detailed the entire journey- quite a long and well written one- and her gradual falling in love and gradual dropping of barriers, with/for Eragon. This was a great story and I'm astonished that you could write this at twelve. Most fanfictions that I've read on the site, and the original Inheritance cycle pale in comparison to this. If not for copyrights and everything, I think a lot of people would have found this infinitely preferable as a substitute to canon, where Eragon is infatuated- or in love- with Arya for over a year, and then she rejects him, staying in a land he is supposedly never to return to. Anyways, this story was completely logical and suspenseful, and your eye for details was amazing. i especially loved the loophole with Murtagh and Roran, where Murtagh had been forced to swear allegiance to the 'king' and not Galbatorix specifically. Well, I could sit here gushing all day- which, incidentally is how long it took me to read this masterpiece... I read way too fast for my own good- but instead I'll just say one more time that I completely loved the story- sans the occasional spelling error or missed word which couldn't be helped- and I will definitely be checking out your other writing. Honestly, I can't even fathom a 12-14 year old being able to write something this complex, smooth flowing, and realistic. Thank you for this story!
Sammyboy94 chapter 68 . 4/28/2015