Reviews for Treasure Hunt
MILFORS98675309 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I'm gonna go with B)Inuyasha only because I really wanna see Inuyasha squeal like a little girl XD!
xXSilent MelodyXx chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
OMG this story is kawii!I love your stories you are my fav writer!Anyway keep up the great work! _~
Future Queen of the World chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
that was so cute ! i loved how she was on a treasure hunt and it was written very well.
sesshomaru's-wifey76 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
the ending was a little cheezy. but it was still really good.
Anya-Paradox chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
that was so cheesy and cute! i love that kind of story! and to answer your question, I thought Shippo was the one that squealed! lol.

By the way, i just have to say i think your pen name is awesome! you must have some pretty cool friends to have a insider nickname like that. (me and Anya call ourselves Ting Ting and Tanga Tong! kinda stupid I know!)

Sorry i'm talking so much, and i know how you feel with the reviews, how do some people get like 500?

Loved your story, all your stories!

Belle
tamoranarutoholic chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
WOW I love that fic! Good Job highly entertaining, sweet and funny best of all worlds. Oh and I think it would have been funny if Inuyasha had screamed but I thought it was Kagome or some random kid who didn't know where babiees come Great Job!
fanficismything chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
That was a really sweet fanfiction!
Cymbala chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
hihi! i reviewing to tell you that you do good job! I mean seriously, I was so in the mood today (cause i was looking at fanart) for just a quick cheesy Mir/San, and this was just what i was looking for! So thanks so much! Keep it up!

ps, that neclace thing happens to me too! It's so annying though cause i wear FIVE! lol

pps my friend would worship you (she loves everything about texas)
kachika-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
SO CUTE! *squeal! OMG that was so sweet and cute! GAh! i have to scream! wait ar... let me scream GAH! yay! haha seriously! it was so cute! and it was neither inuyasha nor the pregnant lady... i thought it was kirara... SERIOUSLY... REALLY! haha anyways i love this one:)
OTP chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
dude that was so good rock onwonderful job
10joinfei chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
AW THAT WAS SO CUTE(BETTER TURN THE CAPS LOCK OFF) kay now its off! a bit cheezy but i loved it! i give it four stars becuse there is always room for improvment! yay!

10 JOIN

FANGIRLS RULE

LOVE Fay!
hes with me not she chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
I actually thought they were still by the river, so I thought it was that secretive little girl. Awesome story!
SangoMirokuRule chapter 1 . 11/22/2006