Reviews for The Drive Home
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Wow, you're just such an artist! I really love your stories, so wonderfully written. I really love your style. Just amazing!
jenskyies chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
Wow, you made so much out of that short little conversation. I really enjoyed the fleshed out version. That old pilot Chino!Ryan attitude that he's worth nothing and that dreams never come true is back in full force again. It's sad that he doesn't dare to fully believe that there is always hope with the Cohens.
Nil chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
very good

too bad the show sucks now...Taylor and that Kat chick can't act
melanie39 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
I loved this little scene between Kirsten and Ryan and you've taken it and added even more depth. Ben did such a great job with his eyes in that scene and you read it exactly the way I did, and wrote Ryan's feelings so beautifully.
knightdawndelight chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
love it...tender...sweet...vunerable...very pretty and i LOVED ryans subtle tears...
Von chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Its very sad. Very powerful.

They way you write it.. Ryan seems too damaged in his self-perception, and his perception of how THEY percieve him ( :) ) For just a few words to realy help all that much, though...

Good job! Thank you for writing it!
pm153 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
*sobs* That was beautiful. I think the 2nd person POV made it even more powerful. You really got into Ryan's head and his self-loathing was devastating but so fitting to the situation he's in. I love how Ryan broke down (but of course silently and in his own mind) the minute he wasn't able to focus on Volchok or fighting. It's very hard to get into Ryan's head and you did it wonderfully. I especially thought how he considers himself unworthy of the Cohens love is very fitting and in character, especially regarding the events in canon. The last line killed me (no pun intended lol). Marissa's death has drained every last ounce of hope from him. Amazing job :)
Pen Liddin chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
very well written, good story. better than the show, in which ryan is apparently just, moving on or something equally retarded and unrealistic. anyway keep up the good work, loved the story.

-pen
bluetoffee chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
that was great, I loved their conversation and the Sandy/Seth one too in the show.