Reviews for A Turkey Teaser
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Love this
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
hay estuvo muy buena, sigue con los fics que los de comedia nos alegran la vida y nos da un lado de ellos que nos gustaria mucho ver
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
LOL sounds like how I write in the middle of the night when I'm in a 'mood' good job.
jevans47403 chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Oh my god that was hilarious especially the part where Sara "outed" Catherine and Warrick.
urabadinfluence chapter 5 . 3/30/2008
that was probably the most incredibly funny story I have read yet...how GREAT! I havent laughed that hard in a long time...keep it up!
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
That was hysterical. Loved it!
onebsmom chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
This was a great story. Great comedic moments. I could see Grissom planning it more than Sara, but it still had me laughing out loud. Thanks for brightening a dull sunday afternoon.
Wander52 chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
That is one of the best written stories I've read...it kept me laughing outloud and in an apt building late at night, my neighbors must have wondered what was going on. Wouldn't mind another chapter.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
That was a HILARIOUS GSR fic! Loved it!
SnickersGsr chapter 5 . 6/23/2007
I loved it! iam going to go read the sequel now!
BrookeGreene chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
HAHA that is the most hilarious story i've ever read! I had to restrain from laughing hysterically! (I think some people in my house are trying to sleep) I was originally just reading this because i wanted to read the sequel, but I'm glad you insisted everyone read this one before it.
stargirlsidle chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
i've been reading csi fanfics from this site for a few months now and this was one of the first i read...and it's still my favourite! i loved it when i first read it and i still love it! great story. (I'm also loving cherub cheer!)
Peggy47 chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
With the end of the seventh season quickly approaching and the possible sadness awaiting us, I went hunting for a fun type story and discovered "A Turkey Teaser". Your hilarious story did the trick. I agree with your other reviewers comments. Also, I want to compliment you for something you wrote that I have not seen on any other story. You began Chapter Four with a synopsis of the three previous chapters. This is a very good technique to remind the reader of your story's plot without them having to reread the whole story. In the future, I hope to see other authors use this technique. Those who write long stories with numerous chapters or those who have long months between posting chapters should summarize the main points of their stories. Thank you for tonight's pick-me-up.

Peggy~a reader from a neighboring state~
Kittic chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
i love it so excellent, keep up the good work! I couldn't writ a chapter like that at 2pm
xbluxmoonx chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
ahahahah, that was awesome! i loved it! i love how you described their reactions when sara asked cath that question. phew, that was hilarious. poor greg and choking. was he choking on his own recipe? lol. ending was so funny too. yay! now i can't wait to see what happens next cause i know what they mean about thanksgiving. lol. can't wait for that upcoming chapter and how grissom gets back at them instead of sara. *gasp* that's gonna be interesting. _