Reviews for All Things Probable
Bill Erak Dragon Dorado chapter 5 . 8/14
Oh man, i can totally see this in an episode. Well, maybe the photo and the act no, but a little talk about that yes. I'm just a little confused about how the hell Grimm learned about Tai Shing Pek Kwar, but who cares. great fanfic.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 5 . 5/10
A great little introduction, while Team Probable originally come across slightly sueish [Well, Grimm.] chapter 5 makes up for it. Anyhow, I look forward to catching up.
dbzsotrum9 chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Makes sense that Kim would lose, the enemy was prepared, but Kim is used to fighting so having multiple martial arts wouldn't be a bad thing, she knows how to use it and has tons of experiance so it shouldn't be an issue having 16 forms, heck she's a martial arts master herself... but again, in the situation where the enemy is perfectly prepared for you, it's much harder to win...
dbzsotrum9 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
So words used by Kim are outdated? Aren't those her own words? the Kim thing? Cause other people don't really seem to do it much, its like her personal catch
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
you know you use '-' when you have your characters talk but it should be "-"
'No way...' should be "No way..."

using 'No way...' signify thought rather than speech...
all forms of fluff chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
A passable story. The idea would have been better played if the Probable Team wasn't introduced after So The Drama. Nothing I can point to to say it was a bad story, or a good one. I think It just needed time to grow, which is what part 2 is for.
Robaezica W chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
This is Amazing!
Librana chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Slyrr, you're probably surprised to be receiving a review so long after the event, especially as I previously commented on AFID, but since that review (before Christmas) I have finally got around to viewing the entire set of KP episodes (thank you Youtube!) including StD (thank you some other site) and this has prompted me to revisit my favourite fanfics with a more informed eye and a reviewer profile (doubt I'll ever be able to write myself).

Until watching StD I had completely missed the resonances of Grimm and Rhonda's conversation in the police van - the only thing missing was Rueful saving the day but your way was more Grimm-like.

Many people have praised your creation of the Possible Team's alter egos and I would totally agree. Inspired and with the absolute feeling of canon, you justifiably won the Frannie for Grimm. His strengths and weaknesses were all apparent in this first story, and his ability to get under Kim's skin - though not Ron's - presages the much greater angst for Kim in future.

I know there have been concerns that Team Probable were written as too strong compared to Team Possible, and I share some of those concerns over the series, but I think that in this story they come off more or less even. While Kim cannot beat Grimm in a straight fight, she plays him masterfully in their second encounter. Although he gets away at the end, his ego is badly dented - perhaps for the first time ever - which leads him to a completely over-the-top reaction in The Return Of Zorpox - a story in which he lost my respect big-time for unleashing Zorpox on the world just because he couldn't take a defeat. The very fact that he lost it so dramatically in that story shows that - when push comes to shove - he can't hold a candle to Kim.
Doverstar chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Fantastic! Badical, even. That was swift thinking on Rob's part. Love that goof. Okay, onward to All Things Probable II - Man, I adore Zorpox!
Doverstar chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
And this is where I say to myself, "Why haven't you been reviewing this entire time, you dolt?" This KP tale is beyond epic! You captured the characters quite easily, it seemed, so that it felt as though I could imagine the entire plot so far as one of the episodes! (Your artwork on SA was icing on the cupcake.) I was listening to "It's Just You" while reading, which always puts me in a Possible mood. Your writing style is refreshing and the wit in your OCs' dialogue is well-planned! Well done so far. With an age-old crush I've had on Ron since the show began back in Disney's cartoon Golden Days, it was instinct to favor him while he was 'battling' the adorable Rhonda. Rueful had me giggling, just as Rufus usually does. And Grimm, well, he just makes the whole thing, doesn't he? He reminds me of a Phineas and Ferb OC of my own, one Cody Bannister; the kind of slick, streetwise dude who has, as aforementioned, a witty response to everything. In fact, the wittier that boy got, the more I tended to root for KP. I mean, I like Grimm already (genius counterpart names, by the way), but he can't beat the original Kimmy, and his arrogance got on my nerves...but I'm not worried. She'll deck him! Golly, I hope she doesn't give up on her catchphrases yet. She's not that unhip! I've always loved them, anyway. But that's exactly the kind of problem she'd stress over in the show. Two enthusiastic thumbs up so far, but I hope Grimm shows some sign of non-perfection soon, or I may lose interest in Mr. Auburn all together. I tip my hat to you and continue reading! Sorry if I was late to this party. Doverstar
Blairaptor on dA chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Wow, this was great! I never would have thought of using shipping as a weapon - that was indeed very clever. I don't know if I could see that happening on an official episode, but hey!- that's what fanfiction is for! :)

Very, very enjoyable read. Now excuse me - I must rush off and read your other "All Things Probable" stories - no time to waste!
Blairaptor on dA chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
So, I saw that your fics were roccomended on TV Tropes, and I decided to check them out. Obviously, I'm not all the way through this first one just yet, but I'm HOOKED. The writing is fast-paced and blends humor and action with great character - much like an official episode of KP.

So far it seemed to be a sort of spin-off of a genderbent Team Possible, and I am loving it. I think some fanart is definetly in order next time I get the chance to sit down and draw. Amazing story!
ZorpoxTheConqueror chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Ron's certainly on the ball in this chapter-helping Kim out of her funk, and figuring out a way to beat Grimm and Rhonda; it's always nice to see him stepping up, especially after the two of started dating. As always, he has Kim's back, and managed to get her back on track.

My favorite part about this chapter is the way Shego gets upset with Drakken, because he never praises her for her work. He's just so used to her being there, he's taking her for granted. Might explain why she basically backs out of two schemes in Season 4. Nothing like showing the villain how much he really needs her.
ZorpoxTheConqueror chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Nothing seems to throw Kim off her game like a new foe; throw in a group that's a mirror of her team, and it's no surprise that the first round went to Grimm and his surprise attack. That follows the series pretty well, when you consider Kim almost always had trouble with a new villain, at least the first time around.

Grimm's pretty smug, but he's got the right to be-he pulled one over on Kim Possible. I'm guessing a rematch won't go quite as much in his favor, especially since Kim won't walk into it quite as unprepared.

Rhonda's attitude, and her manner of speaking remind me a lot of Tara; she seems to blurt out the first thing that comes to mind, and always has a response ready. Of course, she's also a bit meaner and more clumsy, too, so it's nice to see that Rhonda isn't just a mirrored version of Ron, but that she has her own character, too, despite the similarities.
ZorpoxTheConqueror chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Kim's 'hip' lines here are definitely cringe worthy, and I'm just reading this; she's the one actually saying them, and that's pretty embarrassing. Probably a good thing that Drakken didn't try his embarrassment plot right now.

I'm not sure I like the way Kim wonders if she'd 'been letting her relationship with Ron...make her square.' Seems a bit close to the food chain issue, which she's suppose to be over. Of course, Kim has often shown that she will let things bother her even if she's dealt with the issue before-kind of a character weakness.

I do like the section with Wade, and the perfumed magazine-he seems to know a little of something about everything; but that's kind of backfired on him. I'm sure it's not the first time that he's been embarrassed over knowing too much about something.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »