Reviews for Fun With Akatsuki
Idiot chapter 23 . 12/15/2014
You can do a chapter where the Akatsuki have a 'small' fight while they were playing video games.
Can You Save Me From Myself chapter 23 . 10/7/2014
DO AKATSUKI ALL SWAPS GENDER xD then Konan would be the only boy xD
Sasgay killer chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
IDEA!
Erm , the insane cat people attack the akatsuki base and the Muttiple Personalitys Disorder Club will earn the Animal Talking badge and the Psycho Maniac badge for talking to them while everyone else is freaking out xD
Sasgay killer chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
M-H1996 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
So called comrades XD

That's the Akatsuki for you
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
LOL loving ur story so far. Itachi fainting is just TOO funny. And Naruto and his fan club, I honestly dont know why Narurto DOESNT have a fan club . Cause i seriously think that after his training, hes gotten MUCCHHH hotter. Am i the only one who thinks that ?
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2012
God I hate your randomness. 'Cause it's unfunny. Bye. Try cooking next time.
SplitUchiha chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
i actually thought that apocalyps was coming!
anime-4-ever001 chapter 13 . 11/26/2011
LOL can't stop reading these please keep updating.
Toxic Emerald chapter 23 . 12/22/2009
omg i love how you put your self in to the stories without being seen its so funny i also like how theres only 3 sane people (including you)btw there were like no spelling mistakes its funy and i like the whereing much is revaled and hindan chapter that was so funny when you made him no be able to swear. :)
Hikari-bunnie chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
LMAO, that was just, ahh, soo hilarious! XD I'll have to continue another time though~ xD (But didn't Dei get any chocolates? LAWL?) I have to do my hw... XD
Greta-vi-Britannia chapter 23 . 2/14/2009
Hi Teslyn-san

yeah, I liked chapter 11.

I have some ideas for you...

-Hidan and Tobi dances the Waltz! in a Wedding dress!

-Deidara turns into Juliet and Itachi into Romeo, while Kisame gets jealous.

-Konan gets engaged to some guy named Robert and also has a black cloud.

-Zetsu for President!

-Pein well...he gets ignored because they all talk about Roberts cloud and plays with mini-sized dolls of them

(courtesy of Sasori)

-Itachi gets attacked by a weasel

-Tobi gets eaten by a pumpkin/tomato.
Victor Weiss chapter 23 . 12/18/2008
if you're looking for ideas, try doing their birthdays, that would be funny, i can somewhat see Pein saying something like "happy...uh, Hidan how old are you?" Hidan shrugs "i think i'm 1408, i stopped counting after a thousand" Pein stare "...right" or something like that, anyways, good story, made me laugh quite a bit, hope to see more soon.