Reviews for ANBU Antics
The Flaming Darkness chapter 2 . 5/23
yes perfect lol and then they have sex
jj chapter 2 . 5/7
you didnt say how tsunade found out
but i loved it anyway nice
Haha hilarious!
hawk chapter 2 . 3/3
Hilariously awesome
jess.c.kong chapter 2 . 2/8
Oh my god, that was absolutely hilarious! I can totally imagine Iruka spending his vacation like this! And an inebriated Iruka is even better! You set each scene up perfectly! Like Anko's entrance to the bar so we find out along with her why everyone is anxiously waiting for someone. I thought Kakashi was going to prank Iruka back...guess he was just too enticing for him to let him go! Though I like his attempt at having a logical conversation with a drunk. Wonder if Tsunade will assign him another vacation after this?! Love the entire piece! Almost want to see a bonus piece with the former Hokage giving Iruka vacation and what happened then.
Selene Dreamwalker chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
I was grinning my way through this lovely little tidbit. Iruka''s not really a workaholic, he just turns into a super prankster when he has nothing else to do. Imagine if Naruto found him like that. And wow, I normally don't really go in for this paring, but you made me . . . well, not like it, but I'm indifferent whereas before I disliked it. That's something, right? My dislike is mostly because I can't seem to find a decent one with real plot that has this pairing, though admittedly I've not exactly scoured the internet. Ah, nevermind, ignore my ramblings.
HopefullyNot chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
FUN!
KkChibiChop chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I love this story! Read it twice even. It's funny & clever. :)
Chouko Chango chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL. OMG that is funny as hell! hahahahaha

So all work makes Iruka a dull boy, but that's the only way the village will stay sane.

Though it sounds funny, I'm sure that Gai in frilly dresses will be terribly traumatising. especially if he rips them because they're too small. Actually, that sounds halarious!

He really should have pulled more pranks on Tsunade i reckon...
Vega1301 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Hahaha amazing! I loved your story! Aren't they adorable? And is there a sequel for it? I hope there is...:D SO funny and romantic...:D
megahwatt chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
This. Is. Hillarious! Oh my god, I laughed so hard I almost fell on the floor XD Especially the ending. "...round seven yet?" Choked on the water I was drinking right there because I started laughing. Again. Definitely going to check out more of your stories. If any of them are this good... damn :D
DreamTimeTails chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Lol dear god.

That bar scene was the best thing ever. I need that to happen more, either in fandom or in real life sometime somehow.
Twitter-hikari95 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Gawd, I love it when someone makes a connection to Iruka's prankster past. And drunk!Iruka is even better. Adding Kakashi into the mix just means yummy KakaIru for everyone! Thanks for writing this, and I hope you keep writing!
bbb136 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
:D Sounds totally plausible in my opinion.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
He DID Get Something Good Out Of It BEFORE He Went To Kiss Kakashi While Sober. I Mean, Unless The First SIX Times Don't Count. This Was Cute. I Couldn't Help But Laugh. Great Job.

YYWKMN.