Reviews for A Nightly Friend
Naria Prime chapter 2 . 2/6/2018
Hi!
I know I might be a little late, given how old this story is, but still: I like it! :D
Just one little thing: You misspelled Neji and wrote 'Negi' instead... XD
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2016
Beautiful. Juuuust beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
affsz
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
This one's my favorite.
TigrezzTail chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
These have been so awesome! Highly amusing. I find myself laughing harder with each new twist...
Zero Skye chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
By the looks of it, it hasn't been updated in a while. But I'll still put it on alert just in case!
Nymyrra chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
Aw! Oh, gosh, that was absolutely . . . interesting, to say the least. And cute! And Naruto, with that last remark . . . ouch _
Nymyrra chapter 5 . 12/11/2008
Heh! I loved it. Very cute.
Nymyrra chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
*practically falls off chair*

Adorable and hilarious.
Nymyrra chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Adorable to the nth degree, and classically Gaara. I could hear his monotone. Very amusing.
Nymyrra chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Cute ... eminently cute ... beyond all words or possible description ... wonderful.
CandyGirl999 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
...O_O...
CandyGirl999 chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
...okay...I was expecting a really bone chilling tale, I guess Gaara's been spending too much time with Naruto. But it was still cute and funny. Oh and by the way it's spelled 'Neji' not 'Negi'.
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
AW Gaara loves Panda-chan! And who wouldn't? I used to have a stuff panda too, his name was Shishou. _
Edlama chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
*blinks stupidly* OMG! can you believe it, I've just realised who lettuce-teme and eggplant-chan were! I must have been half asleep when I first read this!

consequently, I've just have a renewed snigger about it!