Reviews for Guardian
paradoxicalparasol chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This was such a good read! I'm sorry to see that it is a one-shot, because there is so much potential for more. I know this story is older, but your writing talents come with such an ease to the reader that it is so pleasant to view them. I love your portrayal of Xan/PC, and that is saying quite much considering I have started reading so many stories with them only to scoff or sigh in disappointment. I really loved this, and I will happily dig through more of your fiction and hope that you return to writing again someday :)
WildWasabi not signed in chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I wish this wasnt just a one-shot... but I suppose it would be silly to continue the story when the TOB version of the mod has already been released... *sigh* All in all, a lovely piece of writing. :)
Ananke Adrasteia chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
Methinks the Bhaalspawn should get a grip and get on with her life...

Oh. I should stop being cruel to complete strangers? In that case, that's sweet. Really.

(And I do mean really really. I'm not joking. With a couple of lines, you tell me what precisely happened in a mod that I've never played, and make me want to whack Xan on the head for being stupid. Did I already tell you I envy you the speed with which you write? Several times already, you say? Well, I DO!)

(I just hope that the Bhaalspawn isn't Nuila.)
Menelanna chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
*sighs* poor Xan pinning after the woman he loves but left. why is it that men regret these types of things when it is a little too late for them to fix it? well a very good work here, keep up the grat writting.
Ztin chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
cool... this is an interesting variant on what happens after BGII. not a 'they lived happily ever after' ending but definitely one that leaves you plenty to mull over.
Capt. Incredible chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Huh... not too bad at all, I'd say. I never actually used Xan all that much, (too much of a traditional Khalid/Jaheira/Minsc/Dynaheir/Imoen fan) nor did I use the BG2 mod, but I still liked. Always interesting to see what might become of a non-godhood Post TOB Bhaalspawn might turn out to be. 10 points to you; nicely done.