Reviews for Forsaken
tallyho chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
update!
SkyblueSunshine chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
mm, catchy opening liner )

"When Saitou Hajime strode through the front door of the Aoiya flanked on either sides by burly officers, he received no less than five stares of disbelief."

nice and clean cut. The ending, however seemed a little rushed. Was the last sentence a fragment?
anime-diva-40 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
:) Mesa likes it.

Mesa thinks you should continue. :)
Rabid Lola chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
CONTINUE!

'tis interesting.

:D

Please? Heehee.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
yeah... i think you need to continue this.

like baiting a hook, i want to know what the letter says, i want to know why aoshi is gone and what happened to him and i wanna know the reasons for misao's behavior... so ... yeah, i want to read more, i want you to finish this... please

ginny
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
O.O Wow...this is WAY too good not to continue. So...update soon? Please?
chikarubunny chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Please continue!
konARTISTE chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Yes, do continue - please!

This story is interesting and it seems that it has a plot,too! That is what i was looking for.

I love the way you've shown the matured Misao - and am curious about what is going to happen next!
lemons n oranges chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
ohh.

is takashi aoshi? hahahaha. hope ya continue!
inuyashagirl22 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
continue? pretty plez? ]
Your-face22 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Wow! I Multi-Chapter fic? I feel tingly just from the thought!D Yay! I really hope you continue with this, it sounds promising. Your fics are purley amazing!
Kay-san chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Yes, yes, you must continue! Or may the wrath of Kay-san fall upon you! *crickets chirp* Ahem. Yes...well...anyway.

So many ways this little diddy could go at the moment. And just what in heaven's name is the mission? Update soon! Love ya, my dear! Hugs & Kisses!
lucerito-del-alma chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I'm not sure how you respond to orders but you WILL continue this fic. I ahd never seen a cold and matured Misao sound quite so reasonable. She doesn't sound utterly bitter yet, to the world she's just... as cold as him. woah. I really like this and just in case the order didn't work I'll grovel a bit: please please please don't stop on this project! instead be a nice pendari and update sooN! Here, lots of virtual chocolate to keep your muse happy and get the wheels rolling faster!
superlazygirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
This is a fascinating new story and it's definetly got my attention! I look forward to more.
mandella-sama chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
It's Good so far; so please continue!

-Mandella-sama