Reviews for Message in a Bottle
Kerrain chapter 20 . 8/8
very interesting story. I am saddened that it looks like you have quit writing. I have hope that you will one day decide to update this.
TheMonitor1079 chapter 1 . 8/1
Aww I really liked how this was going.
Josiah0626 chapter 20 . 6/24
I've gotten really into this story. It's very good, I love how detailed it is, and I hope you can continue it.
FrmBeyondTheVeil chapter 20 . 6/6
Thanks for the depth of your AU, the new character, the wisdom and lessons of the future Harry messages. Very skilled telling and dealing with the mindsets of the pre-teen and teen (Janna, Tonks).

Sorry people got on you about Hagrid and the book cover and your ending its telling [I liked your implied reason in author note].
ThunderSphinx chapter 20 . 4/17
Oh no! Poor Wynmae! Please come back please!

Damn you Sirius!

Update please?
lsignet chapter 20 . 4/10
I simply adore this story! Please continue your work on this wonderful piece )
babiluv22 chapter 20 . 3/29
That was so good and interesting that I'm still going to follow the story just in case in the slim chance you remember to update it I really hope that one day you come back to update this story soon
Wonderful, wonderful writing. Fantastic and original ideas. You are an amazing storyteller.
Oh lord another story abandoned. Please complete it. It's too much . I am literally spellbound. I will check this story everyday until you write a new chapter. Good luck.
Helene Nightfire chapter 20 . 11/27/2016
Drats! I'd hoped you had the time and inclination to add another chapter to the story. Oh well. I still think you did a good job with constructing an interesting plot. Hope you can bring it to an end someday. Thanks for sharing what you have.
ZombiePilot chapter 20 . 7/22/2016
You should really continue this story. It is quite enjoyable and I am sure I am not the only one who would continue to read it.
Draeconin chapter 20 . 2/10/2016
It seems that life has, once again, interfered with art. Too bad, too, because this was a great story.
animal lover13 chapter 20 . 1/18/2016
I love what you have written so far. I know that it's been a while since you last updated, but I hope you're able to update soon.

Keep writing
god of all chapter 20 . 1/9/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
GBTtown chapter 20 . 11/26/2015
One of the Best unfinished works I ever found on FFN.
1,083 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »