Reviews for Message in a Bottle
animal lover13 chapter 20 . 1/18
I love what you have written so far. I know that it's been a while since you last updated, but I hope you're able to update soon.

Keep writing
god of all chapter 20 . 1/9
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
GBTtown chapter 20 . 11/26/2015
One of the Best unfinished works I ever found on FFN.
k9angel chapter 20 . 11/22/2015
Excellent story that I enjoyed. I'd eagerly read more if it's ever updated.
sfjoellen chapter 20 . 11/14/2015
great story, thank you. if you got your original work epub'ed i'd like to buy it. thanks again!
richdsils chapter 20 . 11/1/2015
if you could make the goo you'd make so many transgendered people over the moon and a lot of chemists too i'd wager.
Great story sofar so please continue
midnightscar17 chapter 20 . 10/28/2015
Ok when are you planning on updating this is a great story. What happened to harry Sirius and the imp
HeartsGlow chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
Soooo...what? The Dursleys escape punishment? That's just wrong.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 10/22/2015
I guess I was mistaken (in my mind) about the time turner. I thought each turn was 1 year. But if it was, it'd be Nov, not March.
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Your math is off. He was with Hermione when she died at the age of 40. He is nearly a year younger, making him 39 at the time, so the year would have been 2019. 2141 is 122 years later. Harry says he was with Jaana 133 years. So, he went to stay with her in 2008? 11 years before Hermion's death? Is Jaana supposed to be his sister? Then how is she a Figg, and born in 1970? Harry's parents didn't even graduate until 1978. (They were born in 1960). So, Harry COULD have a sister who was a year older.
BillBrink chapter 20 . 9/10/2015
I am SO into this story. Didn't notice you hadn't completed it until I was hooked:) PLEASE finish it for your devoted minions. Thanks so much.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
A very nice quiet chapter. I love Luna. I think you portrayed her and her dad quiet well. So Harry's friend isn't a nargle but and ice imp. I hope what Luna's father said about them isn't true. It's presented well but I'm still ambivalent about the war of the sexes. They really would good hat far for blood purity and heirs?
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
I wonder what's up with Tonks? It seems all of the Luna's creatures are real?
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 15 . 8/7/2015
Wow, this is lovely. He is changing a lot of things. Small things that will have huge impact later. Hogwarts hasn't even started yet. I worry and am excited for how these things converge. Harry deserves is.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 14 . 8/7/2015
Excellent descriptions of battle magic. I always hates the exchange of light blast. Magic battles should be about that but also environmental manipulation, conjuration, transfiguration, etc. excellent plot progression. More Hermione and Luna.
1,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »