Reviews for Message in a Bottle
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 20 . 7/5
Oh my! I love this story! Cant wait for more!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 16 . 7/4
Awww
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 7/4
Interesting
desireejones99 chapter 20 . 6/26
A very exceptional Universe, now that i have caught up really would love to see updates soon. Maybe another trip to Hermione's house but knock on the door, just after a trip to get the rat.

Maybe find that Sirius overreaction was not the loss of his frind, as you did mention they were bonded. The morphing of his Familiar(sic?) to its adult(?) form could be rather tramatic, but the bond should, well could make it that these creatures were just misunderstood, or it could be the bond just changed it so it was friendly rather than a malignant creature. After all Remus is a light werewolf. Like magic is not light or dark it is the users intent that makes it so. Why not creatures it is the beholders intent that makes it light or dark, so Harry cares for the Wind Maiden it is a light creature. Just as Buckbeak is seen as good by Hagrid, Harry, Hermione, and Sirius. Draco and the deathnibblers see him as a dark creature, it's all perception.

Well thanks for the wonderful entertainment, please write more soon.
Makina chapter 20 . 6/23
This is a really good story, i hope the next chapter comes out soon
teachergirl chapter 8 . 6/15
Really? Threatening a severely abused child with returning him to his abuser his manipulating? No, it's criminal! How can Harry stand to be around this harpy! She's as bad as Vernon!
jchangpa chapter 20 . 6/11
well after one rather bad chapter the story pick up really good. So at this point with 1 malfoy less and one narcisa less the story is good. Let see whats coming on following chapters thanks
jchangpa chapter 3 . 6/11
Well two chapter that explain some of the thing that happend was good, this one is extremely bad
mekareami chapter 20 . 5/11
Beyond overjoyed to see an update! This story is so creative and original it deserves to be continued. I hope that inspiration strikes and real life cooperates in allowing more soon. Thankyou so very much for the update.
old-crow chapter 20 . 5/4
Hi,

I was so glad to come back to your story and find a new chapter. I've read parts of this several times, enjoying it each time.

I've come back to my own stories before. Sometimes a break can be a wonderful thing. I hope that the words for the next handful of chapters come easily to you.

All the best,

Old-Crow
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 19 . 5/4
Bit confusing, and i'm talking about the whole story in general.
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 20 . 5/4
lol what the hell was that? I like it, update soon!
thonez chapter 20 . 5/3
writing is good but you add too much filler and too little plot.
thonez chapter 6 . 5/3
After filler galore finally something interesting happened.
thonez chapter 3 . 5/3
again you write entire chapter of filler. Its irrelevant to story when harry comes from past.
1,044 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »