Reviews for Extasis
Poodie chapter 1 . 8/16
This. Is. Amazing.

I don't know what draws me in to read these kind of stories, but I love it.

The fact that Hidan gets pleasure from pain in the same way sex does for everyone else is so different and amazing. I've never thought long or hard about Hidan as a character, but this seems to fit exactly what I would have possibly imagined.

I just love how you started it out with stated that Kakazu hates Hidan for all the things he has, and then you turn around and end it with saying that Hidan hates Kakazu even more that the one would think. It's amazing and I love it! I aso didn't see it coming XD
ItY'girl chapter 1 . 7/24
damn! I was looking for a quick fix in mind-fucking literature and this was... wow! the descriptions left me speechless. I bow to your skill
Silent Killing chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Lovely.
Idk why but I suddenly had this urge for your dark stories.
Thanks for writing it!
y c chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
omfg i'm not the only one

thank you for actually making a fic about it

I get the feeling Hidan was thankful to Shikamaru
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
yeah I'd think he would be a virgin.
Ale123456 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Wow, I loved this. It was very intense and lovely. Thank you for writing it :)
Syynistyre chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
That...was absolutely brilliant.
Msaju17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Damn, that was good. I loved.
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I... don't even know where to begin...

This is disgustingly twisted
SwordFire19 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is really, really, really good! Very depressing! I love Hidan! I don't quite understand Jashinism that much...ok at all but... idk it's hard to explain about that...but anyway very good story! Amazing writing! :)
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow.. just wow..

I have NEVER read a Hidan fanfic that had him anything but horny, brutally violent, psychopathic, deranged, or loud mouthed and cussing like a sailor.

What a ... terribly good story this was. It wasnt a softer side of Hidan, but tamer and more..introspective. One wonders if Hidan has any contemplations or intelligent musings on a day to day basis, and this cracks open a rarely seen concept of his possible psyche..

Truly a unique and original facet to the seemingly crazy Jashinist's persona..seriously! Well done _
ME the anon chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
im not exactly sure how to write this...

i guess i can relate a bit. life hasnt been kind to me... i guess all i have to look forward to is death. i dont try anything i just wait. this probably makes me sound emo or crazy from the readers end. heh. but thats why i liked this story. i havent felt this peaceful in a while. heh. well rant ends here. sorry if i sounded a bit insane
laly chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
hi hey i hope you still log on! i was wondering if you could accept a request can you make a hidan ino fic i know im anonymous but ive tried making an account but it wont let me... anywho if you make the fic may you please wright it somewhat funny like ino babysitting for hidans little brother or something like that or somewhat tragic like ino is a rich brat and hidans family died as in his wife in a car crash and inos parents died in the same crash while visiting family and she learns the difficulties of life you know when she meets hidan they confort eachother and yadda yadda please i would really appreciate it, by the way i loved youre fic hidan is smexy as hell heeheehee thanks!
Frootloopasaur chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love how in depth you went with Hidan's mind. It was as if the reader could almost feel his need to die. You included his hate for Kakuzu and explained it nicely. I'm really liking how dying is considered lucky in Hidan's perspective.
Eat Them chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
this reminds me of that book by dr seaus 'how lucky you are' or something like that... I can see where ur comming from but dont quite agree. Great fic!