Reviews for Extasis
Silent Killing chapter 1 . 7/11
Lovely.
Idk why but I suddenly had this urge for your dark stories.
Thanks for writing it!
y c chapter 1 . 5/4
omfg i'm not the only one

thank you for actually making a fic about it

I get the feeling Hidan was thankful to Shikamaru
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/5
yeah I'd think he would be a virgin.
Ale123456 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Wow, I loved this. It was very intense and lovely. Thank you for writing it :)
Syynistyre chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
That...was absolutely brilliant.
Msaju17 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Damn, that was good. I loved.
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I... don't even know where to begin...

This is disgustingly twisted
SwordFire19 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is really, really, really good! Very depressing! I love Hidan! I don't quite understand Jashinism that much...ok at all but... idk it's hard to explain about that...but anyway very good story! Amazing writing! :)
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow.. just wow..

I have NEVER read a Hidan fanfic that had him anything but horny, brutally violent, psychopathic, deranged, or loud mouthed and cussing like a sailor.

What a ... terribly good story this was. It wasnt a softer side of Hidan, but tamer and more..introspective. One wonders if Hidan has any contemplations or intelligent musings on a day to day basis, and this cracks open a rarely seen concept of his possible psyche..

Truly a unique and original facet to the seemingly crazy Jashinist's persona..seriously! Well done _
ME the anon chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
im not exactly sure how to write this...

i guess i can relate a bit. life hasnt been kind to me... i guess all i have to look forward to is death. i dont try anything i just wait. this probably makes me sound emo or crazy from the readers end. heh. but thats why i liked this story. i havent felt this peaceful in a while. heh. well rant ends here. sorry if i sounded a bit insane
laly chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
hi hey i hope you still log on! i was wondering if you could accept a request can you make a hidan ino fic i know im anonymous but ive tried making an account but it wont let me... anywho if you make the fic may you please wright it somewhat funny like ino babysitting for hidans little brother or something like that or somewhat tragic like ino is a rich brat and hidans family died as in his wife in a car crash and inos parents died in the same crash while visiting family and she learns the difficulties of life you know when she meets hidan they confort eachother and yadda yadda please i would really appreciate it, by the way i loved youre fic hidan is smexy as hell heeheehee thanks!
Frootloopasaur chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love how in depth you went with Hidan's mind. It was as if the reader could almost feel his need to die. You included his hate for Kakuzu and explained it nicely. I'm really liking how dying is considered lucky in Hidan's perspective.
Eat Them chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
this reminds me of that book by dr seaus 'how lucky you are' or something like that... I can see where ur comming from but dont quite agree. Great fic!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
For someone whose hopes are so utterly consumed with matters beyond this world, your Hidan is so very earthy. He's emotional, vulgar, sensuous, and very, very human. There is nothing elevated or ethereal about him - he's tied to this earth and to his flesh in every way. And therein lies the crux of his pain. What a juxtoposition! Prayers and sacred sacrifices done through trite and meaningless seduction in a low down, smoky, dirty bar and hotel. Rolling around in her blood, and connecting to her so intimately while "her soul escaped" did not seem to bring the heavens any closer to him. But then, oh then, he sacrificed himself in ritual pain, letting his own blood and piercing his own heart, and that brought the blinding light of his god down upon him. Only that part of this story proved he was the child of the divine. The killings of those women made him seem no different from any other misogynist serial killer; but the connection he forged to his god when he sacrificed himself in blood, pain and ecstasy could have made me believe that he was actually touched by a supernatural godly will.
andy132 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010