Reviews for The tragedy of a broken heart
twi-hard fanpire07 chapter 5 . 11/30/2006
omigod. i kind of figured that the first mystery person would be Jake cuz that would be unexpected. but i was really good. lylas!
d e l e t e . s t a r s chapter 4 . 11/30/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Poor Miley...
twi-hard fanpire07 chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
omigay!i hate you! !no fair. he he. update soon. lylas.
Crystalgurl101 chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
O.O

OhMyGod! Did Lily really do it! I HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO know! I can't believe you left it at a cliffhanger!

I swear, UPDATE chapter 5 before i wet my pants! This is was so AWESOME! :D

Crystalgurl101 chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
Okay, NOW i'm ready to go all b*tch-slapping on Ashley! I WANNA KILL THAT WHORE! How DARE she lies about something like that!

Obviously, she wants Jake for herself, no? Well, i'll have to see in chapter 4.

*sighs* The drama...

THIS IS GETTING SO GOOD! :)

Keep it up, damnit! LOL!

Crystalgurl101 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
WOO-HOO! Go Miley! I absolutely ADORED that response poem she wrote back to Jake! And-this might sound kinda mean towards Miley-but i love the tension in the school between what happened with the JakexMileyxAshley drama.

I guess it's cause my school is so boring compared to Miley's. :P

But Jake is still a jerk! I can't believe he told Ashley that...that lie! What a dumba$$! I can't wait fro chapter 3! This story is really juicy. Possibly better than "How To Save A Life." o-o But, you never know!

Keep writing!

IrockHARDERthanYOU chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
ahh why must you do this to us? is it lily? it cant be lily she was good! well maybe it could be lily AHH! (okay so shoot me, im a spaz.)
chicagonebananas chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
oh come on! you can not end it there!

great chappie. and i doubt lilly would do something like that. i can't wait to see how all this turns out! and i can't wait for more. also if lilly didn't want to get found out she would have probably not been nearly as eager as she was to find out who it was. just another theroy that's leading me to believe that she didn't do it. can't wait for please update soon!
NickJonasGurl4-eva2012 chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
WOW! Did Lilly really do it? update fast!

Kimberlee
marbleFACE chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
OMG! I can't believe it was LILLY! Great chapter, I hope Miley and Jake will go back together! Please update!
liler91 chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
omg! did she punch her?
AlwaysxAddicted chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
are you seriousing me! ARE YOU SERIOUSING ME! UPDATE SON OKAY?
Ghostwriter626 chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
punched her face?
XxSpecklesIsMyBabyxX chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
Ohmigosh! this is WICKED good! i wonder whats gona happen and if it was really lilly. update soon!
xiNHiSDREAMSx3 chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
whoa i would hate 2 b ashley right now, well acually i would hate 2 b her . but anywho cant wait 4 the next chapter
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »