Reviews for What They Do Not Understand
Clever Eagle chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
i loved how you wrote this story! everyone's character was very believeable and so was the plot. i enjoy nothing more than a well written story that comes as close as possible to the characters! good job D
xandria chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
I liked this story. I especially enjoyed Chapters 2 and 3. :D Thanks a lot for sharing!
VeelaChic chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
ROCKS! Spoons, you Roxas my soxas. This was adorable. I love how you portrayed them, absolutley precious. A round of a applause! :)
PRrebelpoet chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Absolutely amazing, i do hope you write more -
Bahamut.girl chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
Well it certainly has been a long time since i have read something as beautifully written as this. Not since Roseflame or guardian1. You have got their characters down to a T. And im so impressed with the way you developed their relationship, without rushing it or basing it around smutty sexual desire (which i know ive done) This is definitely favorited! Bravo! you are a magnificent writer.
Gabriel's Trumpet chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Awesome. There are a few spelling and capitalization mistakes, but other than that, it's great!
anon chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
my god. you deserve more reviews. seriously this is one of the best yuffentines ive read. and trust me i read a lot of yuffentines. i have been reading since final fantasy vii was released.. i never EVER leave reviews but this story deserves it and more. please write more. you are THE AWESOME.
CrazyRabidChicken of Nibelheim chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
MEGA LOVE. MEGA MEGA LOVE. This was such a great way to end it. *sigh* Lovely Yuffentine-ness.
CrazyRabidChicken of Nibelheim chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
This is even cuter! I love Vinny and his emotard behavior. Then again, I think we all love Mr. Gloomy McAngstypants.
CrazyRabidChicken of Nibelheim chapter 2 . 2/11/2007
AW! IT'S SOO FUCKING CUTE! I love Yuffentine so much it's not healthy. Hee! Love! Write more! *counts* I have more chapters to read! YAHOO!
CrazyRabidChicken of Nibelheim chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Whoa. Seriously whoa. You write incredibly, and I love the delicacy of the pair's interaction.
Peanuckle chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
Nice Yuffentine that doesnt involve sex or making out within one chapter. YAY CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! Dont sequel or anything cause this endings perfect.
Random Reader chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
I nearly cried reading this chapter, it was so good! I love your work, it's great!
leein chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
so, yeah..this was probably one of my favorite Vincent Yuffie pieces of writing. I hope you'll write more soon!
Halo.Ravenwing chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
This deserves multiple reviews by me! Omg, it's so cute! I love how Yuffie's rambling on about the song that Barret was singing. It was really funny. _ Kudos to you for writing such a great story.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »