Reviews for Here, Kitty, Kitty
Catlady1960 chapter 1 . 7/6
I've read this before but I've just read it again. Such a lovely little story.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
amusing story _
Monocerosik chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Well, maybe it's not soemthing to take away my breath, but definitely it is cute story, well-written and it was pleasure to read it. I knew Severus would be unable to kill litte, helpless kitten! But
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
It's soooooooo cute how he cared for the kitty. *squeals in delight*

He acted all cold and cruel but he's really nice deep down, anyway! *hunts down Sev-y to smother him with hugs*

~syNemYoA~
PropertyoftheHBP chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Loved it! Brilliantly kept in character. :)
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I loved this. very clever. :)
OnlyMostlyHarmless chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I love cats. I also love Snape. While I'm listing the things that I love, I'd like to put it out there that I love your story.

That you have managed to acheive a Snape who is vitrolically sharing the hate for his students while saving a kitten's life is very impressive. It's priceless and has absolutely made my day.
sregner chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Some mean old professor! That was most adorable! Thank you
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
great story!

ja ne ~FOXANBU~
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
"Now I am the official killer of kittens" - my favorite line. God, I loved that fic.

Well, maybe McGonagall would not use the term "get thoroughly pissed" (although she's a true Scotswoman), but I guess I just had to find something to nag about since I do so love that story. I can so see Severus with that cat... good job!
Ysilme chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
what a lovely story! Very well composed and written and nicely in character, though showing a part of Snape usually very well hidden *grin*. Sharing my humble abode with four strong-willed cats I always love stories where animals and particularly cats play a major role and are nicely and thruthfully described in their behaviour. You did this very well, too. (And HOW usefull it would be to be able to do this restricting charms for us, too *grin*)

I like your writing very much and sincerely hope you will be continuing!
Drunken Boxer chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
That was so freakin' cute! Snape was in character throughout, but you managed to capture his softer side quite nicely. Good work!
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
There aren't many stories which could involve Snape carrying for a wee kitten yet keep him in-character, however, this definitely accomplishes that. This is such a cute story and Snape is still very much Snape in his interactions with the kitten. I also loved the insight into his friendship (romance?) with McGonagall since these are two people I could see gelling well.

My only complaint about this fic is that it really makes me want a wee kitty of my own!
Potions-Mistress25 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
absolutly adorable.
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Nice characterisation of Snape. Well told.