Reviews for The Choices We Make
WinchestersGirl chapter 19 . 3/24/2008
Dean and Charlie? Perfect. :) Just hope she doesn't regret it tomorrow. Sam? You sure he'd sleep with her that quickly? I mean, he just seems more of the guy to maybe kiss her but tell her to chill for a bit, you know? Either way, great story! :)
rosecoloredskies chapter 19 . 3/23/2008
Oh man. I absolutely freaking love this story. It's very original. And I love Charlie. She's very cool! Waiting for the next update!
maggie loves you chapter 18 . 3/8/2008
l love it please update soon
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
Stevie was standing in the kitchen, simply staring at a bag of potatoes.

LMFAO

I don't know what it was about that line, but I just busted out laughing! He's just STARING at a bag of potatoes! XD

.BurnXx
EmSyd chapter 16 . 10/20/2007
Fantastic. Can't wait for more.
Cassie chapter 15 . 9/2/2007
OMG! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!
angeleyenc chapter 15 . 8/27/2007
this is good! plz update! poor charlie!
EmSyd chapter 14 . 5/30/2007
Brilliant. Loved it. can't wait for more.
Nickles92 chapter 14 . 5/29/2007
please update soon
hyper dragonfyre chapter 13 . 5/10/2007
o col! i likey this chappy! _ it's really cool!
EmSyd chapter 13 . 4/28/2007
Awesome
CarlyJo chapter 12 . 3/26/2007
Great Update. I love the "human side" of Dean, and I love the was Dean and Charlie's relashonship is progressing. Update Soon!
hyper dragonfyre chapter 11 . 3/20/2007
wow...ur story is awesome! _

write more, please!
Taiven chapter 11 . 3/5/2007
Wow, it's been months since I've read any fan fiction but I've finally caught up on this story! I read the past six chapters all in a row and I can't wait for the next one.

I love the relationship between Dean and Charlie and I don't think it's cheesy at all, which most love stories seem to be. And just the way the four hunters act together is great. You really know how to throw complication after complication at these four. It makes the story interesting so please keep going! I'm intrigued by their current problem, so update soon!
EmSyd chapter 11 . 2/23/2007