Reviews for The Choices We Make
CarlyJo chapter 11 . 2/23/2007
Stupid little brothers that walk in at the worst possible times. Stupid visions that show Sammy people dieing. Stupid demons and varias other supernatural creatures that do the killing in the visions.

lol. Sorry. I was being wierd again. D I like this chapter. Poor Sammy! Update Soon!
WinchestersGirl chapter 11 . 2/22/2007
Hm... after they almost kissed I thought we'd see a little more with those two. But changing the way the chapter went was a great idea! :) Cant wait for more! :)
EmSyd chapter 10 . 2/8/2007
Fantastic. Loving it. Can't wait for more.
CarlyJo chapter 10 . 2/7/2007
I just reviewd! I thought I was reviewing this chapter because I hadn't read the last one. Opps. So you get two from me today! LOL. Great chapter, though. Update soon!
CarlyJo chapter 9 . 2/7/2007
THis has to be my fave. chapter so far. I love the chemestry between the four, especially Charlie and Dean. Loved it. Update soon!
SeerBlack chapter 9 . 1/25/2007
Good chapter!

Update son!
WinchestersGirl chapter 9 . 1/24/2007
So cool! Loved the chapter! Hehehe... I knew Charlie shoulda blasted that woman away while she had the chance... Arg... Lol. Cant wait for more! :)
CarlyJo chapter 8 . 1/14/2007
Great job!
SeerBlack chapter 8 . 1/13/2007

I wonder how long this break is going to be, hehehe.

Update son!
SeerBlack chapter 7 . 1/12/2007

Much goodness. I'm so confused though, poor Sammy. -hugs her Sammy- Update soon!
WinchestersGirl chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
“I swear, she’s more backwards than you and me put together, Sam.” Brilliant Dean. Loved it. Lol. Only him.

"Immediately, thoughts that should be Dean’s filled his head." SAMMY! No, we've lost him to the dark side, girls. Lol, jk.

Charlie seems to take charge of this group. Lol. I think it'd be cute if Dean kinda got a little mad/jealous that she was doing that. Hehehe... that'd be a cute mini-fight.

“You’re honestly asking that question?” Hahaha, Sam. Good one. As for the love thing - maybe Charlie and Dean were soul mates in a previous life. That'd be a good twist. Lol. And explain the love thing.

"...she’s a kicker that on." Yup. Hit her to a T.

“Whatever you say. You’re the wife." Dean would make an excellent husband. Lol.

“I wasn’t planning on it.” Smart choice Dean-o. Lol.

Like they're going to head to the hotel. Lol.

Cant wait for more! :)
SeerBlack chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Good start! I'm enjoying it
DeanWinchesterLover chapter 7 . 1/6/2007
I love your story! It's really good. I love how Dean and Charlie always fight. Update soon!
Taiven chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
Ah! It took me forever to finally get some time to read the past three chapters. Holidays and all... Anyway, I love Charlie and Alex! Their characters are awesome, and the fights and arguements between Dean and Charlie are pretty amusing. But why oh why did the ghosts attack them when they only went after those in love? I think I may know the answer...

Well then, I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
WinchestersGirl chapter 5 . 12/24/2006
Lol. I really liked that chapter. It was cool with the whole suicide knife and Dean protecting Charlie. Made me totally forget that Dean was ready to pounce on her at the pool. Lol. And the tattoos were awesome! Cant wait for what Dean thinks about them. As for the whole 'no sex before marriage', either Dean will change that or she's lying. I can't really see her that way either. And if she is that way, I can't wait to see how Dean reacts. :)

Brilliant story!