Reviews for Meet Lauren
Magical quail chapter 5 . 8/23
amazing! It's cool how devoted to doctor who you are.
Elycia7 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
awesome story, will you please tell me the site with the stories by Ant-Man? please!
LilacFaLaBraue chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
*shouts* I wanna see that website!~
Skyuni123 chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
It's awesome so far but I would like to know which website Ant-mac's skits are on.

Story is awesome. 10/10!
Lutricity chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
My Grandma's friend said the same thing, I didn't think the TARDIS was red, was it, nvm, I will go look it up. I wouldn't leave him alone for a second, please write another chapter!
wolfchasing chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Heh heh. I like this story alot. like ive said, you are a fantastical author. Good job!
Dead Composer chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
You're a much better writer than the typical Doctor/Rose/self-insert author. That's all I can say.
sashapotter chapter 5 . 4/18/2008
hahaha

that was REALLY great

I ABSOLUTELY loved it!
PlasmaBall chapter 2 . 2/25/2008
Hi Lauren,

I was just wondering if you could tell me where the Ant-mac scripts are.

Thanks.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
Highly amusing, I must say, and I just want to reiterate that I'm SO HAPPY Rose is coming back to the show-they'd better not mess it up!
B00k Freak chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
it's funny theres this guy in my class and he claims that he is an "expert" on doctor who so i say "who made cybermen in parallel earth?" and he says "what R cybermen?" and I'm like "ok, what planet R slitheen from?" and he's like "wat R slitheen?" and im like "OMFG U IDIOT" and im educating him 4 like the rest of geography (he didnt even no wat species the doctor was)
B00k Freak chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
LOL!
flight815surviver chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
lol rather philosophocal there. I'd definetly go for david tennant such a sexy hero sigh sigh sigh What I would'nt do to have him in my closet.
flight815surviver chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
my god the doctor would be freaking out lol. Could u recomened any good smut stories?
flight815surviver chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
wow u r even scaring me lol. now THAT is dedication lol.