Reviews for Letters from a friend
ZR chapter 34 . 11/20/2011
First off. Whoohoo! 2011 review! :D

anyway, love this and I got instantly hooked. no joke.

Wish you can update. I really want to know what happened on the mission, but you haven't updated in like three years. So great story...I deeply love it.
dat-patriot chapter 22 . 8/4/2010
as i read this chapter-which is lovely, by the way-Rick Astley decided to play on my MP3~

ain't life grand~?

:D

love this! -keeps on readin-
Nicha The Purple Ghost chapter 34 . 2/6/2010
I love this! This is one of the best letter fromat fics I've read, truly staying in chracter and telling the story very well. I look forward to reading on!
Sejitsu chapter 34 . 1/19/2010
I could have sworn I reviewed this before when I read it for the first time a couple of months back... But I guess I didn't... I feel really awful about that, because after re-reading the whole thing today, I feel the same way as I did then. I love it to bits, and desperately want to read more of it! (really, really badly) Your writing and characterization is just fabulous, and I dearly hope this isn't abandoned, because I adore it! You are high on my list of favourite fic-authors; I really love all of your other stuff too, just so you know and in case I never reviewed them either... ; Please please please update this soon?
AddictedAnon chapter 34 . 7/29/2009
This is SO addictive, and it stopped way too suddenly! (I read it all in one sitting) *puppy eyes* Please tell me it hasn't been abandoned or anything! I need more!

Kudos for the awesome. :)
daintypeony chapter 29 . 3/24/2009
hm..what's the difference between chakra depleted jounins, vampires and flesh eating ghouls...?
daintypeony chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! AFTER ALL THOSE ANTICIPATION, our KAKASHI HAS FINALLY RETURNED !
daintypeony chapter 24 . 3/24/2009
come on, kakashi. Where on EARTH are you? You had iruka and all your fans worried sick.
daintypeony chapter 22 . 3/24/2009
Why does Tsunade do that? Kakashi had been so dedicated to the village, how could tsunade do that to him after all he had done for the village?
daintypeony chapter 19 . 3/24/2009
I'm so glad that this is not gonna be a deathfic! Unlike that S-O-B author, you would never kill Kakashi! I hope Masashi Kishimoto would be gang raped by a bunched of boars until he brings Kakashi back.
daintypeony chapter 18 . 3/24/2009
I really have faith in kakashi's wellbeing
daintypeony chapter 17 . 3/24/2009
I have faith in kakashi. he will be fine!
daintypeony chapter 16 . 3/24/2009
Gosh, these are the times I wish Kakashi and iruka are merely simple civilians who dont need to rish their lives for the villages.
daintypeony chapter 15 . 3/24/2009
kakashi's plan is so sweet! He is not going to die, right? Right?
daintypeony chapter 14 . 3/24/2009
what is sakura trying to do by helping iruka? is she accepting the fact she's never have kakashi?