Reviews for The Key
Regin chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Pr3pE1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Hey! :) Remember me? Or should I say... hay rembaba m3!1/?

lol!

Anyway... I rly like your writing. I need to take more time to read this whole thing but you have a good grasp on the language and stuff. That's always good! lol so I've been told...

AND I have a new story! U should read it. My old 1 got deleted. :(

TTul! Love
OMG LEAH WHATS IS UP WIT CHU chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
uh so when are we gonna get an update on this bad boy?
saige chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
Just wanted to say I miss this story, and when it is updated I'll be one of the first reviewers. Hope all is well, and that you return soon.
Stratagem Blue chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Don't freak out, it's only me. I finally got around to rereading this puppy and I have decided it is my favorite; Draco seems quite in character for such a distressing situation, as well as Hermione, and they interact together so good!

So, when are they gonna make out? Any snogging in the near future? Call me; we need to converse about this.
pon-pon chapter 7 . 9/16/2007
Ho-ray indeed!

pure joy!

but make draco a good guy for a change
slytherinqueen23 chapter 7 . 9/9/2007
loved the chapter! can't wait for you to update! really getting angry at lupin, tonks, and moody i kinda want to slap them upside the heads a couple times because they sound completly physcotic. and then harry and how hollow he acts and how angry he is at everything is getting extremly annoying! he isn't the only one who is having trouble in the war! sure he has to kill voldemort but that doesn't mean the for some reason he's allowed to be rude to everyone he even still cares about! really want to know what happens in the next chapter! update soon!
crookshanks chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one...I can only imagine what will happen if they give Malfoy Veritaserum.
WinnieThaPoo92 chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
and i thought this chapter was intense! i was about to cry with frustration because the order is being so STUPID and completely annoying. WHY don't they love malfoy? update soon!
GooberAW264 chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
yeah yeah I've seen kaylas beata-ing. it is pretty good hhahaha

WELL ANYWAY! great chapter like always. I want to see some ACTION though. hhaa k bye
mlovektowsing chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
I liked this chapter, but I really can't wait for the next one. Update soon!

MK
saige chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
Oh my god. I cannot WAIT for the next chapter! I can feel the intensity of it already. Update soon!
angelqt1231 chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
I love your story! Update soon
leviaFAN chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
MOST INSPIRING YET!

WILL DRACO EVER LEAVE THE HOUSE?
mlovektowsing chapter 6 . 8/11/2007
I am interested in which parts of the Deathly Hallows plot you are keeping and which you are changing. I enjoying watching Hermione's and Malfoy's interactions and their character development. Update soon!

MK