Reviews for Under a Sapphire Sky
missy-mae chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I know it's been a while but PLEASE say your doing a sequel?! This was such a good story! And I need to know what happened! Such a cruel ending!
Squirrellock chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
And I must add, it is going to be terribly hard for me to find anything that compares to how AMAZING this fanfiction was!
Squirrellock chapter 20 . 9/26/2013
This was freaking amazing! I do believe it's greatness deserves a sequel. Even if it doesn't get one, this story has been made number one in my mind. Please keep up the wonderful work!
Suyi chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
That's it! No that can't be it! WTF?! there must be more! PLEASE! how can you leave everyone hanging like that!
Starrfier chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I have lost track of how many times I have read this story. I cannot properly express how much I absolutely love this au. I only wish that you would write a sequel to it, as the one I have found, while a good read, just doesn't do the original story justice.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
This is an excellent story! Why haven't you written a sequel to it?
DamageCtrl chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Hi cloud!

I'm unable to reply properly, as you are a guest reviewer, so I hope this reaches you! :)

Thank you for reading, but I have to correct you. I'm afraid you gave me far too much credit with your assumption - I've never read that book series. I had to Google the author and then read the plots on Wikipedia. It looks really interesting, but, despite writing this fic, I'm not really into vampire books centered around non-vampires. I've tried in the past to read such books, but was never able to really get into it.

I had written the civilization and sub-culture while I was in college; taking concepts learned in Anthropology (which was my major), World Religions, Minority Studies (my minor), Classics (specifically Greek in this case), Biology and Biological Anthropology.

Have you had a chance to read over the page on vampire info I had created for this story? It is linked on my profile, under the section for additional information. It may help you understand this better, especially the portion on mates, the mating process, and so forth.

Thanks for trying to help, but I'm afraid you're wrong on basing the background on those books. Had I used that background on purpose, I would've noted it in the summary. Should you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. Thanks again for dropping by!
cloud chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Okay. I am 10 chapters into the fic and i do enjoy it.

But i must say, you should at least acknowledge the source. The vampire concept (soulmates, turning etc, even the the way they recognise soulmates) you used is a nice backdrop that LJ Smith created for Night World.

I enjoyed how you use it really, but I would say it'll be better if you gave her some credits for her setting.
SEQUELPLEASE chapter 20 . 6/15/2013
DO A SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!
Asters chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
I...don't get the ending. Zuko is happy? That katara is meek and subservient and seemingly catatonic?
Starry o.0 chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
I literally stayed up all night reading this. Loved the story and the details and the way it was written... HATED the ending. basically I loved the entire story inside out until the last half of the 20th chapter lol. while I loved the fact they actually mated, I just feel as if the whole story is so detailed and thought-through, and then we get to this last chapter and everything was rushed and not well explained and blah- suddenly it's over with an ending that wasn't really an ending

too many questions left unanswered and too many plans quickly skimmed over. don't get me wrong, I totally loved the majority of this story. but you could have spent more time on the last two chapters, perhaps adding a few more to close some loose ends and actually end the story with an ending instead of what would typically lead in to more chapters or an epilogue, or even a sequel.

now a sequel to this, and I could forgive the whole thing, because I absolutely adore your writing. I guess i'm just upset I don't have the imagination to finish the story without you telling me how :p
Sakarya chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
UMMMMMMMM WHAT. That doesn't seem positive ! The turning was just like :oooo like goddamn after all of that it couldn't just Ed peacefully ? ㅠ.ㅠ
Sakarya chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
This has been the worst chapter in the whole story. Damn Sokka for interfering !
Sakarya chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Is sokka a werecat? Omg!
Sakarya chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
ZUKOOOOOO WHYYYY argh fuck the clan!