Reviews for Under a Sapphire Sky
Jerrydamaster chapter 15 . 6/1/2023
Ngl this Zuko has been and still is irratating tf outta me. Bro had it explained to him perfectly time and time again that vampire laws far trumped his father laws, and he would face no consequences with bonding with his mate, yet for some dumb reason he simply doesn’t see reasoning. And I don’t care about Jet at all cus his character always irrated me no matter the fanfic, but I can’t lie that Zuko allowing jet to fall in love with his mate is a dick move from Zuko. Zuko seems nothing but a pain to everyone in the story, and surprisingly Azula is the one that is actually giving her heart and soul to get Zuko and katara together. She even goes out of her way to be away from her own mate just to help Zuko, that’s one hell of a loyal sister. Zuko just seems like a dumbass to put things clearly. His excuses legit don’t make sense at all, it’s like bro just wants to live a terrible life instead of being with katara lol. It doesn’t make sense to me
Jerrydamaster chapter 11 . 5/31/2023
After the representation in the canon atla show and so many other fanfics, it’s SUPER refreshing and nice to actually see Zuko and Azula in a healthy relationship where they truly care for eachother. Them despising eachother or simply not caring if the other were to die does get very tiring and repetitive, so this take on their sibling relationship is super nice
Jerrydamaster chapter 8 . 5/30/2023
Wait, so Aang can control more than one element in this fic? Does avatar even exist?
shadow-mistress chapter 20 . 6/3/2021
I realize this story is old, but I just came across it. It was a very interesting take on combining the avatar characters with supernatural beings. This is the first story where I like Azula. I enjoyed your writing style. The story itself was very frustrating. Katatra, a strong brave character, was made so weak and frustrated. She was coddles and treated like crap. Everyone lied to her, demeaned her abs treated her like she was beneath them. It was extremely frustrating to read. She always had to be saved and healed. I kept waiting for her to show everyone her strength and then she was kidnapped. Even the character admitted to this frustration. Her weakness stopped me from really enjoying the story.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2020
Again, this was amazing. If you ever feel inclined to add more so we get some closure would be amazing! Thank you for the beautiful AU. So well done. So creative. So good.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2020
WOW! This was an incredible story. So creative. Loved everything about it.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2020
I. Can’t. Stop. Reading. This.
iLuckyCharm chapter 19 . 1/24/2020
I Love your Azula so much
lulu2613 chapter 1 . 4/26/2019
You have an amazing concept here but it is poorly executed. The writing is choppy and not clear and concise as it should be. There are too many grammar mistakes especially pronouns. Ugh i tried so hard to push past the glaringly obvious mistakes because i was in love with your vampire mythology. I think i got up to chapter 4. I am begging you re-edit your story because i would love to read this story.
PandalillyZK chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
What's a psychic vampire and why doesn't Aang kill? I've never heard of vampires that don't drink blood. Were the marauders vampires or humans? Why is the Earth Kingdom fighting?
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 20 . 7/24/2018
I really enjoyed this! Thanks for writing it! I was hoping for more of a completed ending, but I appreciate that you wanted to leave it more open ended.
Alex chapter 3 . 5/26/2018
Overall, I have so far found this fic to be quite well written and an interesting stor. I know it is over now, but I wanted to suggest that where you are using the word prodigal in this story you actually mean prodigious. If you are ever editing this, you should check that. Otherwise you seem to have a very good command of the language
amaryllis529 chapter 20 . 4/23/2018
I’m usually skeptical about au’s in general but these really truly was one of the best au’s I’ve read! Thank you for sticking thru till the end and this brought me so much joy
mndalala chapter 20 . 11/24/2017
what a nice ride, but what's that? that's not an open ending, that just incomplete! it's like when you have a nice ride but suddenly get stuck in the middle of nowhere! D:
mndalala chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
seriously zuzu, your blockheadness is really trying my patience now.