Reviews for They Don't Know
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Amazing chapter! Very emotional! I loved Alex and Francis together! Wonderful!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I liked what Mike said to Ross!
LacytheRomanWerewolf chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
I like both of those. They were great. Nice job.
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
This story is really really great. I love it.

Greets.
Bree chapter 2 . 4/2/2007
Aw that childish banter at the end was so cute! i loved this entire story. Please tell me you are going to write more...PLEASE!
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
this was really sweet. I really enjoyed it and the emotion was good and raw in the missing scene chapter :) thank you!

Sassy
Lady Taevyn chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
Yes, Please? This was lovely, you have a great handle on their personalities. DO you intend to write more to this? I myself would be interested in reading.
WeHaveACase chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Yes, please!

I like it...continue!
boohoo650 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
I vote yes.
The Confused One chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
This is still perfect. :) So them. :) I love it to pieces. Fluff and B/A always makes me happy. Great work.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Aww... That was too sweet! LOVED IT!
blucougar57 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Yes. Yes. YES!

hehehehe

Very nice stuff. I'm curious, though, as to why Bobby seemed defensive of his brother...
Marion the Geek chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Aw. Great scene. I love it.
InfinityStar chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. I've had that conversation before :-) The ending was sweet, and I really can't blame Alex for going off on Bobby's brother. I think that's something lots of us would like to see, for certain. I agree with your description of Frances as a sharp woman. Sharp and demanding, unreasonably so at times (like in The War at Home). But she's his mom and that's all the explanation anyone should need. She's his mom and she's dying, and part of him is dying, too. Nice job. (So to answer your question-yes).
The Mominator chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
“Shut up and kiss me.”

“Whatever you say, Eames.”

Loved it-