Reviews for Voices in My Head
muSiC xx AdiCt chapter 16 . 5/27/2011
this was a great story! i only have one question though...at the end, does dean still have his mindreading powers or not? because i'm sure that if he did, he'd probally punch sam for having a chick-flick moment with his mind...:)
Dragon Mistress Syal chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Dean mind reading is a scary thought! I liked the first one, so keep up the good work
babyreaper chapter 16 . 8/30/2008
Brilliant ending, so glad that everything worked out in the end. Will be on the look-out for your next story, Thanks
Tacpebs chapter 16 . 8/29/2008
Aw that was awesome! Very nicely done story! Thanks for a great read!
rodney215 chapter 16 . 8/28/2008
love the ending!
ukfan101 chapter 16 . 8/28/2008
I did enjoy the ending...a happy ending even if poor Dean still has horrible migraines...good job
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 8/27/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
renniespice chapter 16 . 8/27/2008
Thank you for such a fantastic story! I have enjoyed it from beginning to end!
babyreaper chapter 15 . 7/13/2008
I decided to read Darkness Falls after all, and thought it was Great, I also have to say that I've thought this story so far as been absolutely fantastic, and am looking forward to your next upday eagerly. Great work. 10/10
babyreaper chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I've only just found this story while trolling through fanfiction and I thought the first chapter was very good but I see that its a sequel do I read the first story for this one to make sense
Mad Server chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
GUH, what a great chapter! I love how Dean gets paler and more withdrawn as the pain/buzzing in his head gets worse, and then how Sam leads him outside. Also that he faints. You hit on lots of my kinks with this one. :)
ukfan101 chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
they all are thinking how they all took Dean for granted but will it last?

glad to see you update the story!
Tacpebs chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
Nicely done. It was sad, but! still cool. _ Next chapter please!
3SavageSkillets chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
Don't feel bad about making John a dick, i personally have always had a strong hatred for the Winchester daddy, he's a bit of a bastard if you take out the "bit of" and replace it with "complete and total uncaring, selfish". This story has really made me think a lot more about Misouri's character she is a highly ignored character in the series and it was nice to be able to finally get a sense of what she's thinking. All around i think this is a very intriguing and well written story. My only requests are that you shorten the authors notes a bit and update soon.
Lilithxfic chapter 14 . 5/31/2008
OMG! Claire is alive! hehehe

Ok, I must admit it took me forever when I posted my last update, and I shouldn't be saying this, but, I'm gonna say it anyway. WHAT TOOK U SO LONG? lol

well, great chap! keep us updated, faster if possible!

Later girl