Reviews for Kisses Like Sweet Liquor
XyanderequeenX chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I am confused but please make a part four
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
"Roxas was never a choice."

An interesting phrase. Makes you wonder how Sora actually feels about Roxas, in comparison to Riku. Good story, I enjoyed the love triangle!
Irexmaed chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was truly amazing description! And the words you chose to show what it's all like...: they just define it all! You got all the sensations down to a pixle. Amazingly hot!
Hey Im Zach chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
you are sick and twisted . . . . . . . . . . i love you ( : !
Caterina Sforza chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
*wipes drool off keyboard* Hottest thing I have EVER read. Hands down. I kid you not.
CottonCandyHaze chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Well that was a mean thing to say about sexy Roxas

But I still loved it xD

Sex is good w Very very good. . .

Keep up the nice work!

I will be looking for an update
Zeru9000000000 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
nice story i cant wait for part four, i like the riku-roxas-sora pairings but i have to say that i dont like axel all that much, so please make more riku,roxas,sora fics and please post links to all the hot fics that dont allow.

i have an idea for a riku,roxas,sora fic if you want to hear about or maybe turn my idea into a story then let me know.

oh and please update as fast as you can because i cant wait for part four.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
threesome yeah!

but that was a bit...different but cool XD
Decembers-Coldest-Rain chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Can you give me an email update/link?

I'd love you forever, because you're really one of the best.
theplaguedogs chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
You. Are. Amazing. I love reading your stories! The descriptiosna re so... artistic.
sleepfastdreamhard chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
ROFLL man, as hot as this is, i had to stop reading due to incest with roxas and sora. LMFAOO. oh man.
Akako-Chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
OMFG!

that was soo unbelievably hot.

and sora seems like such a little ...something its like woah thats sora.

but i seriously love how you wrote this that and your other stories that ive read they are so awesome!

and i will freakin love you and die of happiness of you do a part four especially with axel cause that would just be to amazingly hot and awesome.
PrimroseFlower chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Ooh. Hawt. Greatly written. Good job! -
EmotionalSpazz chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
ACK!

Please make a part four. This is so... I dunno! You write seme!Sora very well; usually people make Sora uncharacteristic as seme, but you make him all innocent and stuff. It's awesome!
Poiison chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Well that was very well-written!

By looking at the title I knew this would be a good one.

Your vocabulary is excellent!

Judders. Know how many times have I seen that word before, well in a story.

None.

It was twisted, unexpected and that is what a good writing is.

I am amazed at how you balance everything so well. It's not too graphic as in to the point where it just is burnt into your memory, though yours I'll still probably remember. But it isn't so vague so that I'll forget it tomorrow.

We need more writers like you!

And your grammar skills are definately above average. Indefinately.

Really good idea, haven't yet seen anything like it.

Unlike "Oh yeah! They are just gonna stay over at each other's house and do it!"

No your's isn't like that and that's what makes it great.

And overall it wasn't cliche. That was the best part.

Seriously, it's always "I love you," at the end of every single fanfiction I've read like this, but you just dropped it at an exciting part.

I'm looking forward to part four and I know it will be good.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »