Reviews for RAMEN 101
Raine Wintermoon chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
That was fun to read! :) I like how you managed to describe the surroundings around them in a short sentence while focusing on the main characters at the same time.
Starless Night Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
cuteee...:) in your face naruto ! she aint gonna treat ya...:P
RisingMist chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Go Hinata! You deserved it for an outstanding effort! LOL!
Nemrut chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Fluffy and overdramatic, just like a humorous fluff story should be :D
Dudesgotagun chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Great story but I still shake my fist at your ending
ttime skkip chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Soooo sorry! I accidently hit the submit review button. Anyway, what I was trying to ask is: is this shonen jump or shippuden (before or after the time skip)?
ttime skkip chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Is thois
Missmybcmiyuki chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
aww! loved this! o

great story!
inadey chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
how old were they in this?

This was 2 cute I hope you do another one but a diffrent place and kakashi and jiraya or any other person that would embarres the 2 come.
MistressWinowyll chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I really liked this one because Hinata seemed less shy and comfortable around Naruto. Naruto also proved he could be himself, intelligent, and just as nervous around Hinata as she could be around him. Lovely one shot.
masterwindu388 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I am generalj7y. I am comitted to review stories that I find great and have little reviews. I will also review popular stories but that is besides the point. Normally I don't like one-shots but this was awesome. 102/101 ramen bowls for your research and plain awesomeness. Please review the stories with little reviews.

Bye.
jcbat21 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
hahaha this is the third story i have read which you're the author and i really am impressed... nice one!
ifwallscouldspeak chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Hahahaha, I really loved this story!

It was really cute, and I was laughing so hard during the whole Hinata-trying-to-slurp-the-ramen scene!

The only bad part about this was it made me really hungry for some instant ramens... Keep up the good work!
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
That was good... I laughed really hard! He's teaching her about ramen... That's kind of funny... but she made him pay! That's so funny! Great job! _
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
great read. good show ol friend! Keep the ramen coming! (by ramen, I actually mean top notch stories...)