Reviews for Stuck in the middle
19irene96 chapter 9 . 6/1/2010
YouCompleteMe1990 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
I can see you're not that big on puncuation and whatnot, but let me tell you it makes a BIG difference. Especially if youwant you stories to be readable, anot seem rushed andlike a 14 year old wrote it.

Get a beta, or find a software that proofreads your work.
Fan the Friendly Fires chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
I like how you're going episode to episode, but I know I'd love to see something that you make up. :-D
MDarKspIrIt chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
Glad to see you've updated this story. Though I can'T wait to read more of your stuff into the storylines... Keep going plzz...
jade1056 chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
Good to see you back! and thanks for the nice long chapter.

personally i would like to see the storyline similar to your older chapters as there are heaps of sis fics that follow the shows storyline and its much more creative the other way, but either way great chapter and i cant wait to read more soon!
WonderSkeet chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
it was good
R.L. Keane chapter 6 . 3/19/2007
Awesome! I love it! Keep writing...
Nickles92 chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
omh please update soon
Nickles92 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
kool chapter
hotforjensen101 chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
I love it.
naleysocute23 chapter 6 . 1/8/2007
OMG I have tears in my eyes...I love the whole Sam and Isabel sibling bond it is aw...Please update soon
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 6 . 1/1/2007
omg i love this fic! its so well written and the emotions thorughout it are just right. Is, is a really great character too. It seems like she brings out the best in both Sam and Dean.

Please update soon!
Duffster21 chapter 6 . 12/29/2006
FireZombie chapter 6 . 12/28/2006
That was such a sweet chapter. Minus Sam punching the mirror or whatever he did. Can't wait for the next one. Great work.
SilverStorm06 chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
aww, that was so sweet. I like this chapter much better than the last one. the last one seemed a little abrupt, but this was great! :)