Reviews for Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
I want to know the rest of this story
chloecjcvlp chapter 3 . 7/6/2015
Update Now!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
please at least write one more chapter on this its really good but you left us hanging on who dies that incredibaly not fair :(
rach93 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
So, I know it has been forever since you updated, but you totally should!
Leighna07 chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
This was a thrilling and very interesting plot I hope you will continue the story. Very good job! :)
Darth Kieduss the Wise chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Pardon my French, which I am of descent, but this is the shit. I love it. I bet it was Jimmy Edwards. Bomb the school makes it obvious this is a Columbine style attack. Read my story One Tree Hill and Suite Life series stories. You'll love 'em as much as I love this! Keep the good work. Put "Stray Bullet" by KMFDM in this, it'll be awesomer.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Great chapter update and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Of course...I click this story promising I would only read one chapter but want to read more. Do you ever have the problem when you know something shocking is going to be revealed at the bottom and want to read it slow but your eyes in anticipation jump down too fast and it spoils it. Yeah that was just me. Gr... Anywhoo, really awesome first chapter! :)
onemediumdrip chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
way to not update since 2006! you seem to have developed a habit of not updating... which is rather disappointing since you write very well and have really good stories.

*sigh*
sammyleighlee chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
omgshh!

uppddatee!

please!

Stepheyy chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
O.M.G. This isn't going to be good.
FlutieCutie chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This is great!
othgirl2010 chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
hey
Amanda Gaber chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Supernatural Nightmare chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
Wow, this is an amazing story. I really really like it. Your descriptions are so real, it's somewhat creepy, but in a good way. I really, really, really hope you update it soon.

~Stormstar