Reviews for Friends With Benefits
nn chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
more?
MISSYAlexandra chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
tasty tasty tasty please continue D
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Ok, this is a awesome story! I can't wait to read more!
Different Child chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
Interesting...
emma chapter 3 . 4/22/2007

Please?
invis chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
Oh, PLEASE don't tell me you're not going to update this! It's such an original story idea for Bones that I really hope you continue soon. Please? Pretty please?

And, hey, if you decide to let them get procreational the old-fashioned way, that'd be just fine with me, too. ;)
BandBfan24 chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
i hope that you haven't abandoned this story.

i love the fact that you've gone in a completely different direction that any fanfic that i've read before

please post again and continue this story
googleaddict chapter 3 . 12/24/2006
Aw! I can just picture little Booths and Brennans running around... :) YAY! I love, though, that you've managed to bring up something that is actually becoming more and more prevalent in these types of cases nowadays. It's really interesting, and I'm glad that you're basing a story off of it. You seem well informed- another good thing, considering that I've read some stories where they completely botch the whole disease. Great work, and I'll be looking for updates!
qblisa chapter 3 . 12/23/2006
This is great!

You are a very witty writer. My favourite line was:

"Is this hypothetical or invitational?” - haha... I could hear him saying that.

At first I must admit that I didn't like the idea of Tempe having a baby in an attempt to save Russ. I mean What sort of life can she offer the child, if she is not ready to be a mum? But now that Booth is involved (I hope so anyway) I can see a happy life for Booth, Brennan and lil' bub.

I hope you update soon.

Lisa :)

PS: Thank you for the review of my 'Bones' fan-fic... Your too kind :)
Bsquared19 chapter 3 . 12/20/2006
Interesting Storyline. Are you plannign on writing more? Please do :-)
rocks and glass chapter 3 . 12/11/2006
this is a very good story so far. i like the plot so far, and i cannot wait to read more. you have done the story well, it is well written and the characters are not too OOC. i really hope you do continue with this story, i'd love to read more.
SplishySplash chapter 3 . 12/8/2006
Aw... how cute! I've quite enjoyed this story! I hope that it doesn't go to insemination. . .I hope they try naturally-how cute would their baby be? Her nose, his eyes. . . Please add more REALLY REALLY soon..

Splash

Oh, Thanks for the review...
omg chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
Ah, very interesting concept. I like B&B's conversation at the bar. Nicely done.
Darkwing333 chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
Oh, i bet Booth will say YES! I really love this story. The whole plot line rox! Please update soon!
Trixie7 chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
I'm intrigued by this and looking forward to seeing where it might go, all the best

Trixie