Reviews for Shukaku Fluff
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 9/16/2014
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
I wish you would continue this ..
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
Plz continue
Okinawa Girl chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Are you ever gonna finish this story because its really good! Please finish it I beg of you!
TheQuietHyuga chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
That was just too cute
Esa The Great chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
CUTE!
jowilleatyuh chapter 12 . 12/1/2011
Omigosh thanks to this fanfiction, I ended up searching up "chibi shukaku" and I squeaked- I don't think i've EVER done that before xD LOL anyways this was REALLY cute xD Ahh this was really cute w Very OOC but it was adorable nonetheless
deathchibi chapter 12 . 10/25/2010
please please pleaseeeee make the next chapter! i NEEEEED to know... this story is soo sweet and funny... teehee i love it 3

this iss soo amazing, it inspired me to write a gaara fanfiction... it sucks... horribly. ah well... im gonna write another (hopefully) ive already got a really good story line thought up... but, its useless if i cant execute it correctly! Its sorta dark... (hehheh) well... sorry for my endless... annoying... rants... sorry. Love your story pleaseee post soon! (i beggg and plead...)
FMAFreak1 chapter 7 . 7/2/2010
little itty bitty gaara awww soo cute!hmmm
pillowwolfpup chapter 12 . 4/8/2010
This is so funny. I hope you'll have time to update soon.
Darksakudragon chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
that all?
ishala8 chapter 12 . 7/10/2009
This fic is cute, but kind of pointless. Not to mention that all the characters OOC. I like it though. That's what counts, right? Thanks for writing it and keep up the good work.
Apple543 chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
Omg! making gaara a cute fluffy shukaku is the best idea ever!
The Midnightmoonflower chapter 12 . 3/26/2009
NO! MORE STOORRYY!
kallou chapter 12 . 2/20/2009
how old r they n plz update!