Reviews for This is Reality
Adelled chapter 23 . 11/5/2014
Evil epilogue.
Katzura chapter 23 . 5/20/2014
Hello,
I just finished reading and I am somewhat speechless. I was anticipating more of a happy end and considering that I probably should have stopped a chapter earlier...
Nevertheless, it was a very interesting read and I enjoyed reading the story. Thank you for writing it.
Take care
Katzura
Anonymous chapter 23 . 7/20/2013
Woah! This story literally gave me chills. It was absolutely amazing! Thanks :)
kessilover chapter 23 . 9/5/2011
after all the suffer they put up to throughout the story you had to kill their son ?

come on that was very harsh !

nevertheless it was amazing , you're a great author :),

keep it up ..
Raven chapter 23 . 5/17/2011
THE END? No way. please? What the heck happened?
nali0403 chapter 23 . 3/29/2011
I wish you would somehow continue this story with another one...like a continuation of avenging their son's death or something - this is like the 4th time I've read this story and it gets me every time! )
zzzooe chapter 23 . 6/5/2010
I absolutely adored this. GORGEOUS! (:
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
i loved :D
SouthunLady chapter 23 . 4/6/2010
Oh man, what a story. I promised myself I'd go to bed early tonight, and here I am after 3 AM reading!
xBonesnCsiMiamifan419x chapter 23 . 3/7/2010
Hi!

Wow, I really really liked this!

It was so complex and for a while Brennan and Booth were dead, then they weren't, then at the end, their son may or may not be dead! It was all so intense! I read this all in one sitting and I was paying very close attention to what I was reading. It was late, but I had to finish every chapter!

The characterization was great and the dialogue was epecially great! Of course, lots of other things were too, like the plot!

This was a really great read and I loved every minute of it! Thanks! Have a nice day! :D
darktwilight418 chapter 23 . 3/5/2010
great story. that is all i can say...what a great story. question though...was logan really killed? do they find out who did it?
vacruz2 chapter 23 . 2/6/2010
OMG...where do I start? I read this in less than a day, even though I have a HUGE test this Monday (med student, I'm screwed, yes)...

I am in awe of this story. Suspence, romance, everything! I cried, I laughed, I screamed! omg

Brilliant!
Unhappy reader chapter 23 . 2/5/2010
i thought this was great except for the end. i undderstand why u'd want to end like this but it was just stupid. after all that we're just left with a really really sad booth and brennan. i wish i hadn't read this fic. the ending makes it feel like a waste of time. sorry if thats mean but its true. if you wrote a sequeal with some kind of better ending thatd be good.
4kitty101 chapter 23 . 1/31/2010
oh my gosh... please tell me they didn't just kill their son! :O
julekiwi chapter 23 . 1/31/2010
lovd the story. Except the epilogue. I think it should be deleted the rest oe the story was to good to have an ending like that